Wrong cabin number on luggage tags

Going on Liberty THIS Saturday (yay) and about 2 weeks ago upgraded from PR stateroom to balcony.

Our cruise documents have the right cabin number BUT the luggage tags have our old cabin number.

I am thinking I will just get new tags at the pier but I have never had to do this. Do I just ask them? Is it a "complicated process"

Thanks for the feedback!

Going on Liberty THIS Saturday (yay) and about 2 weeks ago upgraded from PR stateroom to balcony.

Our cruise documents have the right cabin number BUT the luggage tags have our old cabin number.

I am thinking I will just get new tags at the pier but I have never had to do this. Do I just ask them? Is it a "complicated process"

Thanks for the feedback!

You can show the porters the last page of your SetSail pass. That should have the correct stateroom number and quadrant letter.

You can show the porters the last page of your SetSail pass. That should have the correct stateroom number and quadrant letter.

We did that for our last cruise. They surprised us by merely stapling that page from the SetSail pass around the luggage handle. It worked, though. The bag arrived just fine.

Or, just cross out the old number and write in the new one.
Unless your new cabin is in the same area and deck, I would get new tags instead.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Does anyone know why when they change your stateroom they don't also change your luggage tag? It does not seem that hard to do.

It's an IT issue, not Royal's strong suit.