What would you pick?

That would be tough for me. My vote always goes for the cheapest way on the longest cruise, but I don't know about passing up the Allure. I've had a balcony twice and both times I can count on one hand how many times I went out there. Some people love it and find it very relaxing. I spend very little time in my room other than sleeping times. I just want to get onboard...

I pick number 1

I usually don't like a cruise over a week because I get boring just before getting back to port. But I did the oasis and never felt boring so there must be something going on in the allure/oasis that the rest of the ship don't have.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

It would be nice to have some background.

You didn't clarify the cost difference, if you had cruised before, or if this was your "once in a lifetime" cruise.

The indy has more stops, so if you haven't been to these ports its a no brainer. Especially with no kids.

If you are not going for the ports and you just want to enjoy the ship, restaurants, shows, then the allure has more to offer.

FYI - I booked a Nov trip on Indy a few weeks ago very cheap. The prices are high right now. Last year RC drastically dropped the prices in the fall for late November, so you might want to keep that in mind. Best deals ever - 5 days on Liberty for 139.

Either one would be great.

Help! if you had a choice as cost is a factor...

1. Inside Allure 7 day or

2. Balcony IND 8 day or

3. Inside Adventure

2 adults.

All are Caribbean in November

If cost is a factor, then what exactly is the cost of each cruise? Kinda hard to make a choice without a listed price.

It would be nice to have some background.

You didn't clarify the cost difference, if you had cruised before, or if this was your "once in a lifetime" cruise.

This is what I was going to say. Your cruise history would be helpful.

That said, I have a very slanted outlook. I have never cruised with a balcony and have no wish to (even with Diamond discount), so that would not enter into my consideration. On the other hand, I absolutely LOVE Oasis and Allure. I would make that choice on a heartbeat.:)

Happy sails.

Kathy

It depends on what you want and how much vacation time you have. (Or are you already retired?)

Allure -- departs on Sunday, so for most people only 5 vacation days are required. Fly in Saturday, stay overnight, fly home Sunday after the cruise. And Ft. Lauderdale airport is close to the ship.

Indy -- What day of the week does it depart? In any case, you'll probably need an extra vacation day since you usually should not fly in or drive in the day of sailing.

Adventure -- From San Juan, Southern Caribbean. It will be port intensive. So, if you want a lot of beautiful ports-of-call, then go for this one. But figure the cost of flying to/from San Juan.

The only 8-day Indy in November is Nov. 22, and this is over USA Thanksgiving. Prices are higher then, and often more kids too. Is this what you want?

Edited by Jimnbigd

2. Balcony IND 8 day or

3. Inside Adventure

2 adults.

Ditto for me on the Indy as I've already done Allure and the Indy 8 day intineraries I have seen look nice. I also now have enough vacation to take 8 day cruises.

2. Balcony IND 8 day

I dont think I can cruise now without a Balcony

This!! We have always done ocean Balcony. I couldn't cruise any other way. I don't think I could even do like the Central Park balcony. I cruise for the ocean, so I want to see it!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

2. Balcony IND 8 day or

3. Inside Adventure

2 adults.

Number 2! Balcony 8 Days- Ind. You will love the ship and the balcony!