Fall 2015 Caribbean Deployment

tlund

The Diamond and Grand as well as the Sun, Sea and Dawn will be in Australia. Need to have that schedule to see what they will be doing.

Yes realised after I posted that October 2015 would be the summer season in Australia so am not expecting the Diamond's usual Tokyo to Singapore cruise - which is a pity for my significant birthday plans!

Edited by dides

Yes realised after I posted that October 2015 would be the summer season in Australia so am not expecting the Diamond's usual Tokyo to Singapore cruise - which is a pity for my significant birthday plans!
The Sapphire is doing Singapore/China (Shanghai and Beijing) cruises during October 2015.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The Sapphire is doing Singapore/China (Shanghai and Beijing) cruises during October 2015.

Thanks, yes, that's Plan B and on our favourite ship. My other half was yearning for a Tokyo visit so will have to see what we can do ;0

For some reason I'm unable to get the document to open.

Would someone please mention if the Royal will be doing the 10 day Eastern and Southern Caribbean itineraries again starting in Sept. 2015. Many thanks.

Yep, Royal is doing the 10 day. Emerald has one in January too

Edited by Cruise Junky

If I'm seeing it correctly, there appears to be a two-week gap between the end of the New Years Eve Cruise 2015 and the next cruise on Jan. 23, 2016. I wonder if this is a planned period for Royal Princess to have shipyard work done to correct some of her 'design (aka soot and lack of aft pool) problems'?

It would appear so. Strange time of year to take her out of service; those early January cruises last year were the highest priced ones of the entire winter except the holiday cruises.

It would appear so. Strange time of year to take her out of service; those early January cruises last year were the highest priced ones of the entire winter except the holiday cruises.

You make two great points that I have noticed in this short thread. This being the second; and the first being your observation that Princess seems to have stagnated their Caribbean offerings for WAY TOO LONG, and are in danger of losing business to other cruise lines!! Couldn't agree more!!

You make two great points that I have noticed in this short thread. This being the second; and the first being your observation that Princess seems to have stagnated their Caribbean offerings for WAY TOO LONG, and are in danger of losing business to other cruise lines!! Couldn't agree more!!

I can't believe they haven't thrown in a couple of true 14 day caribbean cruises.AGAIN Crazy

Thanks for posting the schedules. I've been booking an early December Hawaii cruise for 3 years now and I don't see one for 2015, unless I missed it. I guess I won't be doing that next year. As someone else posted, I'm really sad to see that they don't book a true 14 day Caribbean cruise here and there. I might have to shop around for some more interesting cruises. Will need to study the schedules some more. Thanks again.

Thanks for posting the schedules. I've been booking an early December Hawaii cruise for 3 years now and I don't see one for 2015, unless I missed it. I guess I won't be doing that next year. As someone else posted, I'm really sad to see that they don't book a true 14 day Caribbean cruise here and there. I might have to shop around for some more interesting cruises. Will need to study the schedules some more. Thanks again.

There's on on November 25th on the Grand

Tlund, thank you for posting this... in the Exotics, there is a 14 day Mexico on the Pacific... 50th anniversary annotated next to it... There are quite a few interesting cruises for 2015/16...
Was thinking of booking that cruise. Haven't sailed on the Pacific or Ocean and we enjoyed Loreto and La Paz on our recent Mexican cruise.

Early January is a great time to have a ship in drydock. January pricing is usually the lowest of the year as demand is not high after the holidays.

Maybe Royal had high prices because she was the newest ship in the fleet.

Edited by caribill

Early January is a great time to have a ship in drydock. January pricing is usually the lowest of the year as demand is not high after the holidays.

Not true. On the 10-night itineraries, the first and second cruises in January are extremely popular, and, while prices on the late January, February and March cruises all dropped before final payment, the first two January cruise prices did not. Demand is very high immediately following the holidays and there were nearly 600 in transits from the first to the second cruises of the year. It's been that way for years.

Not true. On the 10-night itineraries, the first and second cruises in January are extremely popular, and, while prices on the late January, February and March cruises all dropped before final payment, the first two January cruise prices did not. Demand is very high immediately following the holidays and there were nearly 600 in transits from the first to the second cruises of the year. It's been that way for years.

Looking at the Royal for January/February 2015:

1st itinerary: 1/8, 1/28, 2/17 --- Lowest pricing is for 1/8

2nd itinerary: 1/18, 2/7, 2/27 --- Lowest pricing is for 1/18

I see the Star will be spending some late 2015 and early 2016 time homeported in Vancouver along with late season and early season coastals, those are probably pretty rough weather.

The Ruby has a November and December 3 day coastal to/from LA, pretty interesting, must be combined with a drydock in victoria.

Looking at the Royal for January/February 2015:

1st itinerary: 1/8, 1/28, 2/17 --- Lowest pricing is for 1/8

2nd itinerary: 1/18, 2/7, 2/27 --- Lowest pricing is for 1/18

But, for the past several years, the last cruise in January, the February and early March cruises drop in price. The early January cruises do not. I know the pricing starts out that way, but, in the end, the early January cruises are the most popular and book up earlier than the others.

Edited by PescadoAmarillo

Was thinking of booking that cruise. Haven't sailed on the Pacific or Ocean and we enjoyed Loreto and La Paz on our recent Mexican cruise.

Well, then we may meet. I will be booking it as soon as I can! This is a great chance to sail on a small ship. This cruise is offered as a 50th anniversary celebration, so it should be really interesting. Another reason for us to book it is that there is an overnight in Puerto Vallarta...

Wish there was a halfway decent 7 day southern Caribbean. Disappointed that most 7 days are the typical Western or Eastern with minimal stops at the southern islands. Guess that is part of pulling a ship out of the San Juan homeport. Loved when the Caribbean Princess was sailing out of SJ.

Wish there was a halfway decent 7 day southern Caribbean. Disappointed that most 7 days are the typical Western or Eastern with minimal stops at the southern islands. Guess that is part of pulling a ship out of the San Juan homeport. Loved when the Caribbean Princess was sailing out of SJ.

Did you see the itineraries for the Emerald? (OK , it's for 8 days)

19-Dec-15 Sat EMERALD E551 8 Caribbean Southern Caribbean Holiday FT. LAUDERDALE, Curacao, Aruba, Bonaire, FT. LAUDERDALE

Did you see the itineraries for the Emerald? (OK , it's for 8 days)

19-Dec-15 Sat EMERALD E551 8 Caribbean Southern Caribbean Holiday FT. LAUDERDALE, Curacao, Aruba, Bonaire, FT. LAUDERDALE

This itinerary is very interesting, especially 8 days.

For those asking if Royal caribbean has any 10+ days to the South caribbean, yes, they do.

Serenade of the seas will be leaving from Ft. lauderdale (great itineraries)

Vision of the seas will be leaving from Tampa (Southern carib.)

Explorer of the seas will be leaving from Port canaveral (9 days southern)

Seems like Royal caribbean has changed their itineraries quite a bit.