Be careful what you say

Just been listening to quite the interesting conversation over the FLL webcam between 2 officers, don't know who, but one had an American accent, the other sounded either Irish or Scottish or possibly Scandinavian. They weren't captains but mentioned Cpt. Mortensen.

I don't think these guys had a clue that anyone was listening to their conversation. One said Oasis is due for dry dock from October1st through Oct. 15 in Hamburg. They were complaining about the itineraries being boring and also talked about the size of Oasis. The one guy saying, it was bit too big for his tastes...and discussing their contracts.

Quite interesting! I think I'll be listening more after this....

Just been listening to quite the interesting conversation over the FLL webcam between 2 officers, don't know who, but one had an American accent, the other sounded either Irish or Scottish or possibly Scandinavian. They weren't captains but mentioned Cpt. Mortensen.

I don't think these guys had a clue that anyone was listening to their conversation. One said Oasis is due for dry dock from October1st through Oct. 15 in Hamburg. They were complaining about the itineraries being boring and also talked about the size of Oasis. The one guy saying, it was bit too big for his tastes...and discussing their contracts.

Quite interesting! I think I'll be listening more after this....

As I assume they were talking via Radio with each other I´m pretty sure they were well Aware that their conservation was rather open to the public. Honestly I don´t think there was anything in what you posted about their conversation that could bring them in Trouble. Afterall they might not even have been RCI officers.

The webcams have an audio with them - just turn up the volume. Usually it is harbor traffic and other related conversations.

Yes you can always here the harbor traffic on the radio if you have your sound unmuted. During the sail away the webcam will turn on their microphone to hear the sound of the ship and it's horn sounds as it passes the webcam.

3 ships only in port today Port Everglades ALL RCI ships. :):) Liberty is first out about 4:30pm then Oasis at 5 PM and then Independence on her transatlantic voyage at 5:30 pm

Yes you can always here the harbor traffic on the radio if you have your sound unmuted. During the sail away the webcam will turn on their microphone to hear the sound of the ship and it's horn sounds as it passes the webcam.

3 ships only in port today Port Everglades ALL RCI ships. :):) Liberty is first out about 4:30pm then Oasis at 5 PM and then Independence on her transatlantic voyage at 5:30 pm

No TA today, for Indy! It will be May 4!!!!

Sent with my iPhone

No TA today, for Indy! It will be May 4!!!!

Sent with my iPhone

thank you for the correction :) Sorry Indy we love you and want you to stay a bit longer:)