Rebooking with new buy one get one 1/2 off deal

I'm elated, got Oasis C2 category for Feb. 6, '16 for less than $800 per. Too bad there's no full schedule for Summer '16 Mediterranean itineraries, as I would book in a heartbeat.

When I try to make a "fake" reservation on the cruise we have booked I don´t get the 50% off, is there some code I need to apply?

No code, the discount happens automatically.

When I try to make a "fake" reservation on the cruise we have booked I don´t get the 50% off, is there some code I need to apply?

Did it a couple of itineraries this morning and it worked for me. Maybe it only applies to US.

what kind of cruises are you guys finding a good deal on?

i just did a room for 4 on oasis interior still came to $675pp. thats a good deal? i did 3rd/4th sail free (1-2 months ago) and got a room for 4 at $225pp. on a 4 day. thats $50 a night. the oasis comes to around 100 a night.

im in south florida, dont care about what port, tampa is about 3 hours to drive which equals $50 in gas... lets do this!!! oh and is it a full deposit?

It's only good for certain dates and ships. What dates are you looking at? In my case I'm on FOS May 2015 western Car. 7 day.

Our D1 balcony cabin went from 1219 per person to 989. Needless to say I'm pretty happy about it :)

Just for fun I looked at Oasis the same week it just dropped from 1539 to 1154 for a D1. That's an awesome price IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a travel agent and they modified the booking, no need to cancel and rebook. Did not lose Diamond balcony discount or 100.00 OBC. This is for Navigator 2/22/15. 465.00 savings

Same story for me. They would not let my TA have the new prices on existing bookings. She's going to call back later.

It's probably because you're either after final payment or because there are other discounts or something on your reservation that are not combinable with it.

It's probably because you're either after final payment or because there are other discounts or something on your reservation that are not combinable with it.

These are cruises in 2015, so not past final payment. The cruises do have an OBC from booking on board, and a C&A balcony discount, but from what I read about the terms, those features are combinable with the promo. It's a mystery.

No code, the discount happens automatically.

I am the same as extra Kim, I don't see any discount on the second person. We booked last week and my discount is the same as the original booking discount. We had a discount of $371 pp for the second week of our b2b, and it still shows the same discount and final price.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I just changed our existing 1/25/15 Allure booking. With the sale, we went from a inside category M to a B1 balcony for only $28 !!!

While I was on the phone, I added the 2/1/15 Allure making it a back-to-back since the price was so good.

Lou

I'm booked for September, 2014, but according to the website, it looks like my price for the first week of our back to back went down again.

Really high call volume. Sitting here looking at other cruises while I'm on hold, and might book something for 2015 if I can ever get through.

I'm awaiting the same news. We have a B2B and want same cabins. Hopefully they can come thru for us.

Our TA just sent new confirmation for our B2B. Saved a total of $746 between the two. Kept same cabin and the Booking on board credit from Royal. Even kept the $75 and $50 from our TA.

Edited by retiredgram

I called for a small price drop and the rep gave me the BOGHO discount, but raised the base price of the cruise by $560 per person. Did not see this until the paperwork came via email. Only saved $430 for two people over the original price. I'm on hold.

Edited by Kellie Poodle

This promo is for 2015/2016 cruises only.

Looks like you got a price drop separate from this deal.

I'm booked for September, 2014, but according to the website, it looks like my price for the first week of our back to back went down again.

Really high call volume. Sitting here looking at other cruises while I'm on hold, and might book something for 2015 if I can ever get through.

Did any of you with success book original cruise using a cruise cert? They're getting an error code on mine.

If you are referring to the On Board Booking Next Cruise certificate, we used ours to book an Alaska cruise for next July and saved over $1000 with the 50% off sale, no problem. Got the $100 OBC as well as the balcony discount. Can't do it on line, had to call RCI.

These are cruises in 2015, so not past final payment. The cruises do have an OBC from booking on board, and a C&A balcony discount, but from what I read about the terms, those features are combinable with the promo. It's a mystery.

Could be a bogus restricted discount code. When I called, on the first reservation the C&A rep told me there was a discount code already applied. We then went through all of the possible combinations - she actually read off the entire list - she determined that there weren't any restrictions, and she adjusted the price. The other two were easy after that. I've noticed that on all of my 2015 bookings there was paragraph that showed up on the reservation screen that read like I had a military or police discount applied, even though I am neither of those categories.

I would have them check what they're seeing before giving up on the discount