Allure here i come

I been waiting months to try this class of ship, its finally here sunday. I will be flying to Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow, my hometown, going to have a huge dinner with friends and family then boarding the Allure.

I have a feeling this be my best ship so far, this will be my 53rd cruise, so I will see if I like mega ships. Last year we went on the NCL Breakaway hated that ship for so many reasons, we never go back NCL again (tried them other times in the past and just didn't care for them but figured they changed, now we won't go back). We have reservations for specialty dining 5 evenings and may go to Izume as a 6th but not sure as the menu is very limited for those like me who don't eat seafood.

I also have to be gluten and dairy free, RC offers menu's with icons to label which foods contain these items so I can avoid them. I do hope the buffet satisfies me during lunch, I am such a foodie when I go away its not funny.

I am hoping embarkation and disembarkation be smooth but I not counting on that. I have a lot of cruises under my belt and RC always remains to be my favorite cruise line, so I believe this will be my best cruise since she is the largest and offers the most.

I thank you all that have helped me with my questions in the past and I will give a very lengthly review when I get back.

Have a fabulous cruise. I look forward to your review when you return. Can you find out for me how long Ken Rush will be on board as the CD? I'm curious to find out if Allan Brooks will be taking over as the routine CD on board the Allure. Thanks!

Edited by fish6

I always bring my parents along when we cruise. When Oasis was being built my mother made the comment that it was too big. She loves Voyager class ships. So one day we are on Independence watching Oasis sail out of Ft. Lauderdale. My mother makes a casual comment that she would like to see what the ship looks like. So I surprize her and book it for our next cruise. After the cruise as we are on our way home she asks when we are going to do the ship again. She was hooked. When I booked the next cruise on Allure she was off the wall waiting for that cruise to come along.

Hopefully, you will have the same experience on Allure!:)

Have a GREAT cruise!!! Be sure to let us know how it was when you get back. Hopefully I'm on Allure a couple of weeks after you if everything works out. I know from several of your posts that you, like me, are at that time of our female lives where we are concerned about reports that the cabins are too warm at night....hahaha. I definitely want to hear about that!!

We just got off the Allure less than a week ago. Embarkation and disembarkation were quick and efficient. We were not disappointed with the experience. Let me know whether you have any questions.

Hello David, just one did you find in the middle of the night your cabins got warmer?

Everybody thank you so much for the wishes and letting me know that I will like her.

OceanBoy that was funny about your mom now she only wants that class I bet lol we are a family..my other half and myself, my daughter and her bf, my father in law and my brother and sister in law all going together.

Zoey, hopefully it will be cool for us, I am counting on that or I won't be sleeping much at all. ugh

You all been great and yes when I get back I promise a very very very very long review. Hugs to all of you.

We have reservations for specialty dining 5 evenings and may go to Izume as a 6th but not sure as the menu is very limited for those like me who don't eat seafood.

Lynda, you must go to Izumi, the hot rocks are for those just like you. You can have chicken or steak and choose your veggies to roast on the rocks. Soup available also.

See you Sunday!;)

Have a great cruise! I stayed away from the mega ships due to the amount of people but we broke down and went on the Oasis and loved it! Oddly it never felt crowded. We will be on the Allure in July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all!!

Becci from what your telling me I think we better give it a try. ;)

Well everybody I am off now, have early am flight and will see you with my long review when I get back. You all are great thank you.