Sail Away

gwilli

Most Roll Calls gather at the Sunset Bar or Oceanview Bar (whatever they call it now) back aft of the Oceanview Café on Deck 10, on the Starboard side (Port side is the smoking side).

Most Roll Calls gather at the Sunset Bar or Oceanview Bar (whatever they call it now) back aft of the Oceanview Café on Deck 10, on the Starboard side (Port side is the smoking side).

True, most that I have been to have been held at the Oceanview Bar straight after muster.:D

Edited by MicCanberra

Any open area is great. We have done them on the top deck, our balcony and at the pool.

The worse place was at the pool. It was our first cruise and we didn't know any better so we joined the CD staff at the pool for the sail away party. It was really idiotic to stand around the pool as the ship was pulling away from the port. The CD and staff had a Conga line going and gave away tickets for a drawing to win prizes that were worthless but people wanted because it was free. Then they gave a free drink to the first person that jumped into the pool. Naturally there were those that jumped in fully clothed. Then intermingled was the promo to buy drinks and sign up for events and what not to miss.

🍸🍻🍺

This gathering at the aft bar is always better then the ships sponsored sail-a-way on Celebrity- I find the Celebrity ships party poorly attended. Not the same on some of the other cruise lines- Disney's and RC sailaway parties are well attended and seem to be more festive!

Nervous-Nellie,

Check our roll call. We don't have a sign up for the Sail-Away, but there is a sign up for the Connections Party. Once we secure a place for the Sail -Away party, I will post it on our roll call.

Cheers!

:) gwilli, how does one sign up for the party?

Hit the "community" tab on the top right of this page, then hit meet and mingle- you will be asked to put in your date of cruise, ship name and your reservation number. Once complete, if a minimum of 25 people sign up, once on board, celebrity will send each of those registered an invitation with time, date and place of party.

Nice to meet fellow posters.

Nervous-Nellie,

Check our roll call. We don't have a sign up for the Sail-Away, but there is a sign up for the Connections Party. Once we secure a place for the Sail -Away party, I will post it on our roll call.

Cheers!

when do you sail. We are also on a Brit Isle cruise.

when do you sail. We are also on a Brit Isle cruise.

We are on the July 14 cruise. Looks like we have around 100 people signed up for the Connections Party. We are thinking that we may have a large group for the Sail-Away party. I'm working with Celebrity to make the arrangements and will post on our roll call when that plans are made.

Cheers!

We are on the July 14 cruise. Looks like we have around 100 people signed up for the Connections Party. We are thinking that we may have a large group for the Sail-Away party. I'm working with Celebrity to make the arrangements and will post on our roll call when that plans are made.

Cheers!

we are on the August sailing. We have a large group as well. We even have our own web page that lists private tours some people are coordinating and a list of CC members, dining optiins and cabin categories.