Slow Sea Princess

• 2 weeks later...

What I find fascinating is now that you're all aware that people are in fact getting full refunds etc, you've stopped talking about the issue.

How do you feel about Princess now that you know they are in fact bending on their own terms and conditions. Should you now be singing glorious songs of praise because you've got what you wanted? :confused:

What I find fascinating is now that you're all aware that people are in fact getting full refunds etc, you've stopped talking about the issue.

How do you feel about Princess now that you know they are in fact bending on their own terms and conditions. Should you now be singing glorious songs of praise because you've got what you wanted? :confused:

I've got to say that this is the first I've heard about full refund but if so bravo Princess

Edited by GUT2407

I am elite with Princess so I think I have always been a princess princess..but it's my favoured cruise line not my first born child..it doesn't require constant praise. I never expected full refunds I think the argument was that passengers should have been given options rather than have the cruise they booked ruined by a mechanical issue. One couple got a full refund were there others?

Sue

More like just not beating a dead horse.

It's normal for things to die down. Not aware of any general policy of people getting full refunds, however.

Welcome to CC on your first post, sure was a positive one. Ah hem, do you by chance work for Carnival Australia?

Enjoy CC anyway.

Edited by NSWP

I'm not sure they are.

Just because someone posts something doesn't make it true!

(Especially first time posters... ;) )

Why only first time posters. I've seen some rubbish here claimed as fact from people in the 1000's of posts.

Welcome to CC on your first post, sure was a positive one. Ah hem, do you by chance work for Carnival Australia?

Enjoy CC anyway.

Great come back....I was going to say something, as well, but couldn't come up with anything witty. You did a great job.

For a while, I thought it might be that other poster ..whose day starts with S....

I figured he came back with a new Alias...

I'm still waiting to see how they know people are receiving a full refund?

I would imagine it would not be everyone and would definitely not applicable for all cruises. Perhaps more a case of those who complain loudest and longest getting what they want, (the squeaky wheels).

This was just posted on FB

Breaking news!

Due to ongoing mechanical repairs, Sea Princess, which was due to depart Fremantle today (Sept 14), has had to cancel its northern Australian itinerary. All guests are currently onboard and have been notified. Full refunds plus future cruise credits and travel expenses are being given as compensation. We hear the bar is a very popular place right now!!

Feel sorry for all those onboard.