ruby32

What is the cost of internet on board?

Thanks in advance . . . . Peggy

In January it was

99 cent per min + $3.95 set up fee

$160 for 200 min + $3.95 set up fee

$27.99 or $29.99 ( I cannot remember) unlimited

It should be listed in your Personalized Cruise Planner

On some longer cruises the unlimited internet is discounted. On my July cruise (20 nights) it is offered at 21.99 per day (it is regularly 27.99 per day). Those cruisers who have reached certain loyalty levels get a further discount off that rate.

On some longer cruises the unlimited internet is discounted. On my July cruise (20 nights) it is offered at 21.99 per day (it is regularly 27.99 per day). Those cruisers who have reached certain loyalty levels get a further discount off that rate.

13 days is where it changes to the 21.99 a day. This has actually been a moving target for the last 8 or 9 months and has changed a couple of times. Was 15, went to 12 then back up to 13. They changed the web page a time or two and if you look at some of the books in the last 6 months you'll see it says 12 or more nights. It currently is 13.

If you'll look up at the ceiling in the hallways by the staterooms you'll notice the router repeaters in the ceilings. Can't say for sure how often they are but are pretty frequent. Hopefully there will be one outside your stateroom. The issue is not the wireless connection but the speed of the satellite up & download.

It's pretty much like the old dial up or a little slower. Good times to use it is on port days or early in the morning or late at night.

My wife has to have the unlimited for her job. We're just happy they have the unlimited package, even better when it's included.

Concierge or higher gets you 20% off the package and bronze or higher level gets you a 10% discount. Some of the higher levels might get more discount.

Edited by ORV

Thanks LHT28 and pacheco18 for all the information.

I looked on line in my booking information and found nothing. I'll check back at a later date and with my TA and if nothing shows up, I'll talk to the computer person when I board.

Peggy

Thanks LHT28 and pacheco18 for all the information.

I looked on line in my booking information and found nothing. I'll check back at a later date and with my TA and if nothing shows up, I'll talk to the computer person when I board.

Peggy

If you have sailed with O before you will get 20% off the Package price starting with cruise #5

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/oceaniaclublogin.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2foceaniaclub%2fdefault.aspx

When you get your Cruise Planner about 4-6 wks before your cruise it will have the prices listed there ..if any discounts it will be noted

Some cruises offer free internet it will be noted on your invoice, usually on page 2 where the itinerary is listed

Hi Peggy, we had to sign up for the internet once we got on board on our last cruise. This time we have a special that includes internet but assume that we still need to sign up while onboard.

In terms of the signal, I had two friends on the Riviera last Christmas in the Caribbean and the internet was slow at times and impossible at other times. When we were on the Riviera in the Med., it was fine. Either the internet access is more difficult in the Caribbean or people were using it more than usual to contact friends and family during the holidays.

Look forward to seeing you both on the Voyager and the Riviera:)