Enchantment Junior Suite

Hello all,

I just booked Enchantment for November. It will be my first junior suite. We are staying in #8062. Does anyone have pictures of the junior suites and corresponding balconies? I'm just trying to get an idea for size and layout. Thanks.

The photo in the brochure IS the JS....a nice space! ALL of the JS's will be identical. The bathroom is the 1st thing when you come in the door, followed by the bed and vanity, and then, a sofa and coffee table..the balcony is as wide as the cabin and as deep as any other balcony....

Edited by cb at sea

Hello all,

I just booked Enchantment for November. It will be my first junior suite. We are staying in #8062. Does anyone have pictures of the junior suites and corresponding balconies? I'm just trying to get an idea for size and layout. Thanks.

Not sure which November cruise you are on, but if 7166 or 7666 are available. JUMP ON IT! Thank me later.

If not, see if you can find a JS that isn't connecting

Shelton

We just got back from a cruise on the Enchantment in a Jr. Suite (#8090). I have attached a couple of pictures. Please excuse the mess. There is a large closet but we were too lazy to put anything in it. The balcony is large enough for three chairs and a table with room to spare. It was a great room. We loved sitting on the balcony.

20140605_170510.jpg.ecd11bdfe1e861f3145671261a7060bb.jpg

20140605_170542.jpg.cc2ad1ed9cca62cfe6312d924ae873d7.jpg

20140602_140506.jpg.500b20e75e2d64d6601ec340a4c1eb90.jpg

20140603_234214.jpg.ec6bab48ee8c91adb2beabf22664b63b.jpg

20140605_170439.jpg.cb3eed7396375655100465c620356e98.jpg

20140603_234124.jpg.1ff7341549fa264f98d77d9843d1aa72.jpg

We just got back a month or so go and had 8056 a few doors down from you. 8056 has a pole at the end of the bed.

Unfortunately, I didn't take any good pictures of our room on this trip. It was a nice size and clean. The balcony had 2 chairs and a small table. On this trip we took our 18 year old niece and 13 year old 6' tall nephew and we still had plenty of room but we didn't really spend much time in there. The sofa pulled out, we had 2 chairs, 2 foot stools and a table. Plenty of room

Enchantment of the Seas - Hurricane Cruise - August 2014

Enchantment of the Seas - Nephews 8th grade graduation - May 2014

Enchantment of the Seas - Hubby's BDay Cruise - February 2014

Enchantment of the Seas - Anniversary Cruise - June 2013

Carnival Sensation - September 2012

Monarch of the Seas - Birthday Cruise - April 2012

Carnival Sensation - February 2011

Monarch of the Seas - July 2010

Sovereign of the Seas - Anniversary Cruise - June 2008

Mariner of the Seas - Honeymoon Cruise - June 2007

Carnival Fantasy - August 2006

I think 8062 should be a good choice. I've learned to stay away from the Centrum because of high music sounds levels. The only think I'd try to do is get a non-connecting stateroom if possible.

Not sure which November cruise you are on, but if 7166 or 7666 are available. JUMP ON IT! Thank me later.

Shelton

I just had a connecting JS on the Grandeur. No problems.

Shelton

Are not they above the Spotlight Lounge? Any noise from below?

R&D

The picture in Post #5 is that of a JS aft cabin.

The confuguration of the JS cabins on the port and starboard side are different as the desk is next to the closet and in front of the bed. There is a couch and then2 chairs and ottomans that are closer to the sliding glass door.

Also be aware that some of the JS cabins on the port and starboard side have the infamous pole which is located at the foot of the bed.

R&D

Yes

But they both have GREAT wrap around balconies. You do hear music til midnight from below. I don't mind, as i'm not back to the room til after midnight anyways.

R&D

We had 7166 a few years ago and did hear music from the lounge below. I've read here that 7666 is less prone to hearing the music from the lounge.

I am appreciating all the info. Thank you all. I think my only disappointment is that I was hoping for loungers and maybe a higher table. Someone had told me that the JS has loungers as well as chairs that won't keep me from having a good time though.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I didn't think to try and get an aft cabin, but I think it is pretty safe to say they are probably sold out. At the time I was booking, all balcony rooms were already sold out. It sounds like it is a popular cruise, or there is a group on board.

One of you mentioned footstools...were those inside, or on the balcony?

We did not have any step stools in our cabin. Maybe ask your stateroom attendant. I don't think the balcony is large enough for a lounger unless you take away the other chairs and sit sideways. You will love the view. I picked a mid ship cabin because I have heard you don't feel the waves as bad. Unsure if it is true. It was pretty bumpy but we had patches on. Only side effects of the patch was dilated eyes which made you have blurry vision at times.

Regarding the atrium noise, our cabin (8090) was close to the atrium and I was very impressed that I could not hear the noise with the door closed. Of course when I opened it, you could hear it. Also, we were under the bar/ pool area and the noise above was not bad. At times I could hear what sounded like someone running around. It looks like you are under the area on the other side. You are not above the spotlight lounge. There are rooms below you. :)

It was our 1st cruise. Wouldn't go without a balcony. I wrote a review under the enchantment if you want more information. I hope you have a great trip.

I just posted pictures of JS 8596 (the one next to the POV cabins on deck 8) on cruiselinerooms. We never heard any noise from the centrum, and this cabin is directly off the centrum elevators.

I just posted pictures of JS 8596 (the one next to the POV cabins on deck 8) on cruiselinerooms. We never heard any noise from the centrum, and this cabin is directly off the centrum elevators.

Thanks for the great pictures Orville. We will be in that cabin next month. There were only 2 chairs on the balcony? Also, have they finally started providing the right size of coffee for the coffee maker?

Virginia

Thanks for the great pictures Orville. We will be in that cabin next month. There were only 2 chairs on the balcony? Also, have they finally started providing the right size of coffee for the coffee maker?

Virginia

Only two chairs on the balcony. They were still providing the wrong size coffee packets when we were on her in October. We usually just bring our own senseo packets, which work nicely.

Loved all the pictures!! I think I will stick with the JS. I hemmed and hawed a bit because my husband just thinks we are in a balcony room. I upgraded to surprise him with the hope of loungers. I think he will like it though.

Is there a coffee maker? You were mentioning the Senseo packets.

That is nice to know. This will be my 7th cruise with RCI, but my first in a suite. I will be on Enchantment November 3rd. In May of 2015, we will be in a grand suite on Adventure out of San Juan.

That is nice to know. This will be my 7th cruise with RCI, but my first in a suite. I will be on Enchantment November 3rd. In May of 2015, we will be in a grand suite on Adventure out of San Juan.

Remember, with the Grand Suite you get 24 hour access to complimentary specialty coffee (and regular tea) in the Concierge Lounge.

Remember, with the Grand Suite you get 24 hour access to complimentary specialty coffee (and regular tea) in the Concierge Lounge.

Another question for Clarea....we had an Aft JS 7666 for our sailing. They just upgraded us to a GS. Can u tell me a little more about the perks of the suites on Enchantment. I know different ships have different perks. My 17 y/o niece is with us....can she go to concierge lounge also? By specialty coffees, does it mean cappuccinos and lattes? Also, I don't drink alcohol but do they serve any frozen non alcohol drinks in there? And about tipping..

We already prepaid our tips but I always leave extra....and I think being in a suite I don't want to look bad. So what is a fair amount for concierge, waitstaff, room steward, etc.... Thank u.. U seem to be the "go to" for all questions and answers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk