how long until shareholder's credit shows up in the personalizer?

ontheweb

I remember reading recently posts in which it was written that the credit showed up within hours of the fax being sent.

Our stockbroker sent it in yesterday morning. It has not shown up yet. The customer service representative at the Princess 800 number says that they are presently working on requests from June 6th (almost 2 weeks ago). Does this seem plausible?

BTW, she did not know that credits now show up on one's personalizer.

I remember reading recently posts in which it was written that the credit showed up within hours of the fax being sent.

Our stockbroker sent it in yesterday morning. It has not shown up yet. The customer service representative at the Princess 800 number says that they are presently working on requests from June 6th (almost 2 weeks ago). Does this seem plausible?

BTW, she did not know that credits now show up on one's personalizer.

I faxed mine on Tuesday and it showed up on Wednesday. Make sure you have all the information about your booking on the statement.

Roger

Thanks for the reminder. I booked our cruise over the weekend and had not faxed in my request yet. I just did it. When I booked a cruise for May in February, the credit showed up my Cruise Personalizer in about an hour.

Hi Good Day We booked a cruise in April 2015 several weeks ago. I sent in the OBC request immediately. OBC did not post. Called Princess. I was told I would need to resend about one month before cruise date. It was too soon for them to process. Disappointing. I would like to ensure all loose ends are squared away. Avlski

Hi Good Day We booked a cruise in April 2015 several weeks ago. I sent in the OBC request immediately. OBC did not post. Called Princess. I was told I would need to resend about one month before cruise date. It was too soon for them to process. Disappointing. I would like to ensure all loose ends are squared away. Avlski

The documents you send as proof of ownership must be dated within 90 days of your cruise. Otherwise what's to stop someone from purchasing the 100 shares, booking several cruises across the Carnival Corp. family a year or more in advance and then selling the shares immediately after booking? It is a very reasonable rule to comply with in order to get your OBC; hardly worth being disappointed over.

Edited by fishywood

I am the OP, and found out what happened with my request. I received an e-mail from Princess. My stockbroker had sent in a letter saying we owned the stock. This is not acceptable to them. I need to call him back to tell him to fax the brokerage statement.

The shareholder credit is now on my Cruise Personalizer. It probably showed up last night after I faxed in my proof of ownership, but I did not check until this morning. It sure beats the way it used to be when the credit did not show up online and I had to get my travel agent to check to see if it was there. Back then, it was usually a week or two before it showed up.

It's usually pretty fast but its not a large team that does it, so if someone is on vacation, etc there can be some delays at times.

I find sending mine in about 45 days is best, usually up within a day or two, but if not, time to deal with it.