Who Has Been Your Favourite Headliner on a Royal Cruise?

Since I grew up watching Love Boat, my favorite headliner was Charo whom I saw on Adventure of the Seas. She was exceptionally talented, too, and very entertaining.

Edited by Daghis

Saw Finnis Henderson on the Indy back in December 2012... absolutely tremendous! A reservoir of talent. I have also attended a couple of the Beatles tribute groups... one was Rain, don't remember the name of the other, but enjoyed both thoroughly. The Texas Tenors were right up there as well.

Agree. He was on our first cruise and we thought all of the entertainers would be of the same caliber. Nope! Had him on again in 2013. We enjoyed him just as much the second time.

We've seen him twice too. I was surprised at how much he had updated his show to include some of the latest popular music. Incredible performer, and a tremendous voice.

Since I grew up watching Love Boat, my favorite headliner was Charo whom I saw on Adventure of the Seas. She was exceptionally talented, too, and very entertaining.

She's the first one I thought of too. I never realized how talented she was with the guitar. It was also fun when she pulled Brian up to dance with her; fortunately I had the camera ready.

Who has been your favourite (or one of your favourite) headliner acts on a Royal cruise and why?

On two different cruises on Adventure of the Seas, we saw and loved: "The Drifters" & then two years later, "The Platters". Great stuff!!

We saw Marty Allen (from Allen and Rossi on the Ed Sullivan Show) on a Brilliance TA in 2010.

He was amazing! I don't know when I have laughed so much at a comedian.

He is pretty well up in years now, but was just as funny as ever.

about 1990 we saw Al Martino, who had many hits including the theme from the "Godfather" he brought my mother in law on stage and sang a song for her and on same cruise acemdey award winner Red Buttons did a show very funny man. We also saw Captain and Tennile twice in late 1990's both time on Thanksgiving week.