MAGIC clocks....

I opened this thread thinking that it must be about clocks with magical qualities. Maybe clocks that could add a few extra hours to the night for extra sleep. I have to confess that I'm ever so slightly disappointed! :p

I will add that we always take our own clock, (these days a phone set to airplane mode) because things are always changing. If they had clocks last year, they may not this year, the clock might not work correctly, wake up calls go haywire sometimes, etc. So it's safer to bring a clock or phone of your own.

Do the cabins on the Magic have alarm clocks? We leave Saturday for Galveston & I need to finish my packing.

If you read the title of this post, it sounds as if the OP was looking for clocks that are magical instead of clocks on the Magic. That could have been a really interesting thread.

Anyway, there are lots of alarm clock aps that you can get for your cell phone that work well. That is what I use. Just make sure to put the phone in airplane mode when you get on the ship or you will be shocked by the size of your phone bill.

Hope this helps.

DON