Princess Transfer

elkay68

Does anyone know if there is a number to call to let Princess know I will be arriving almost 8 hours earlier at SFO airport? We are flying out tomorrow and we moved our flight to an earlier one. We have purchased the ore cruise/transfer from the airport to the hotel through Princess. I tried to update info in website however it would not let me.

you can't access the personalizer to change it as you are so close to sailing.

I'd call the regular princess number and hope you get someone who can help or at least direct you to a department that can.

there may be others arriving on the same flight as you so princess reps might be at the airport. if you're not on their list I'm not sure how helpful that would be.

I'm sorry I can't give better advice than 'call and see'.

I was going to suggest you take a copy of your paperwork that shows you paid for a transfer with you. Then when you get there contact the Princess's rep and I am sure they would take you to your destination.

Glad you are all set to go. I suspect it wasn't the holiday, but the travel disruptions caused by Hurricane Arthur, with delays and cancellations, and then there was the dust storm in the Phoenix area that shut down the airport.....not a quiet holiday...that caused the long hold times at Princess.

you are very patient! I'm glad it paid off.

I can beat a 30 minute hold (not on Princess but BA as they were dealing with the French air traffic controller's strike) - I was on hold for nearly 5 hours. My brother says I'm not patient but I sat through it!