New Chops menu, including the children's menu

That's the old menu

Ok, then. That's the menu that they were serving last week. :)

And the kiddie menu is new. :D

I'll get whatever menu that the Freedom is using in 3 weeks. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

:D

Edited by Merion_Mom

If you want soup and a salad; or two sides' date=' will they let you have it?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quote']

Yes. They only charge extra on top of the cover charge if you want two entrees.

:)

It must be new because it has "Baked Potato." When DW and I were on the FOS last October, the baked potato wasn't on the menu.

It's not the newest menu because it's missing the extra charge aged steaks.

Noticed the children's menu said 12 and under.

With the new menus I had thought that 12 and under were at a reduced rate but on the regular menu and 5 and under were free but with a separate menu.

Looks like my kids will be eating off the regular menu as the kids menu won't appeal to them.

Carol.....thanks for posting the Chops children's menu.

Noticed the children's menu said 12 and under.

With the new menus I had thought that 12 and under were at a reduced rate but on the regular menu and 5 and under were free but with a separate menu.

Looks like my kids will be eating off the regular menu as the kids menu won't appeal to them.

I'm curious how pricing will be for 12 and under if they want to eat off the regular menu.

Hi and thank you.

Is this children menu also available at the Allure? I was told last week that there is not a children menu there. What is the reduced rate for children? I am trying to do my reservation online for our cruise in two weeks and the system is asking me $35 for my 7 years old. Please advise. Thanks

Hi and thank you.

Is this children menu also available at the Allure? I was told last week that there is not a children menu there. What is the reduced rate for children? I am trying to do my reservation online for our cruise in two weeks and the system is asking me $35 for my 7 years old. Please advise. Thanks

Your best bet is to call Royal directly. It could be that the children's menu and pricing is being rolled out ship by ship, and is not available for your ship yet.

Edited by clarea

Your best bet is to call Royal directly. It could be that the children's menu and pricing is being rolled out ship by ship, and is not available for your ship yet.

Keeping in mind of course, that you can call 3 times, talk to 3 different people, and get 3 completely different answers.

MM thanks for posting the menu!

If you buy the beverage package and want wine do I need to bring from the bar or is it covered in Chops?

I ask, because I had a wicked time in BOS MDR waiter claiming all an extra charge. I just always brought winr with me!

The Specialty restaurants used to be 13 and up, when did the little ones get formal access? I mean I have always seen a few here and there and on my Allure Cruise a year and a half ago, with so many people from Brazil the restaurants were full at late hours of little ones from toddlers on up but I thought it was because they didn't want to say no to the parents.

I guess I don't really care but didn't know this was a new policy. I know Royal is going after families in a big way but didn't realize that kids were allowed at all times now in the Specialty Restaurants.

The Specialty restaurants used to be 13 and up, when did the little ones get formal access? I mean I have always seen a few here and there and on my Allure Cruise a year and a half ago, with so many people from Brazil the restaurants were full at late hours of little ones from toddlers on up but I thought it was because they didn't want to say no to the parents.

I guess I don't really care but didn't know this was a new policy. I know Royal is going after families in a big way but didn't realize that kids were allowed at all times now in the Specialty Restaurants.

Specialty restaurant (d)evolution:

1. Specialty restaurants are only for adults. 13 and up welcome.

2. Specialty restaurants are only for adults after 7 p.m. You can bring your children if you eat before 7.

3. Specialty restaurants are only for adults after 7 p.m. You can bring your children as long as your reservation is up until 6:59 P.M. Feel free to still be there at 9 P.M. when they are thoroughly exhausted and cranky and adults are trying to enjoy a premium experience.

4. Specialty restaurants welcome passengers of all ages. Go for it. After all, it's YOUR vacation, too.

5. Specialty restaurants cannot WAIT to have you bring your children. As a matter of fact, we now have a special menu for children 12 and under, and we only charge $8 for them, and if they are 5 or younger, they are free! No charge! Bring the babies! Stop by the Royal Tots & Nursery on your way in and pick up a few extra.

:eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

Edited by Merion_Mom

MM thanks for posting the menu!

If you buy the beverage package and want wine do I need to bring from the bar or is it covered in Chops?

I ask, because I had a wicked time in BOS MDR waiter claiming all an extra charge. I just always brought winr with me!

The beverage packages are supposed to work in specialty restaurants. If you get charged for beverages covered in one of the packages you purchased, take the receipt to Guest Services to have the charges removed.

Edited by clarea