Aqua Spa cafe and charges for drinks.

welshfamily

We don't often go into the Aqua spa cafe as there is so little sitting but have promised ourselves that we will try new things on board this year. We have just seen Norbert's niece's beautiful pictures of the Eclipse. We sail in 27 days, yes we are counting:D

Does anyone know if the juices and smoothies in the Aqua Cafe covered by the Premium drinks package?

Where do they display the menu for the freshly cooked items? Or do you just ask?

If there is a 20 minute wait do you leave and return .....would feel uncomfortable just standing around as we have never seen any empty seats....although not many people eating most reading or talking and enjoying a drink.

We don't often go into the Aqua spa cafe as there is so little sitting but have promised ourselves that we will try new things on board this year. We have just seen Norbert's niece's beautiful pictures of the Eclipse. We sail in 27 days, yes we are counting:D

Does anyone know if the juices and smoothies in the Aqua Cafe covered by the Premium drinks package?

Where do they display the menu for the freshly cooked items? Or do you just ask?

If there is a 20 minute wait do you leave and return .....would feel uncomfortable just standing around as we have never seen any empty seats....although not many people eating most reading or talking and enjoying a drink.

Hi,:) yes, the Premium package would cover the smoothies in there.

As for the menu? There is a stand that has the menu on it. And

usually there is staff behind the counter and they can also tell you

what is being served. A 20 minute wait? Everytime I have eaten

there it has all been cold items so there is no wait.

Welsh family, we too are counting down the 27 days. I don't remember seeing you post on the Roll Call. Do pop in and join us. There are a few private trips booked and you would be able to meet the other CC posters if you register for the party.

Corinne

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just off the Silhouette a couple of weeks ago and we ate several breakfasts and a couple lunches in the AquaSpa Cafe. We enjoyed the Apple cider oatmeal, which is cooked hot to order and only took a few minutes. DH and I only had the classic package and it covered the smoothies as well as the juices. Only thing you had to pay extra for were the yogurt parfaits and I believe they were $5.50 each. As Lois said there is a stand when you enter and each day there were two choices of cooked to order items but they also had many plates cold and ready to eat. We would order our oatmeal first thing, grab a plate of fruit and by the time we finished our fruit the oatmeal was served. Guess we were lucky because we always found seating! Enjoy your cruise, I wish we were going again!!

As others have said, yes, the drinks are covered by the beverage package.

The menu is displayed as you walk in from the elevator lobby.

As far as standing around when you order food, would you be comfortable sitting on one of the loungers near the Cafe? I've done that when there wasn't a table to sit at. I know it says "20 minutes" but it has never taken that long (more like 5 minutes) when I've ordered hot food.

Thank you all for your answers.

Cinnamon,

How have we missed each other. I have been posting on the Roll call for about 6 months although I am not on everyday I must admit.

We have already joined a tour with Dalesmouse but are still open to other private tours, are you organising any with spaces? We still haven't decided what to do in the Lisbon area, we have been to Lisbon already.

We are enjoying Jan's countdown. We are listed both as Welshfamily and with our christen names.

Thank you all for your answers.

Cinnamon,

How have we missed each other. I have been posting on the Roll call for about 6 months although I am not on everyday I must admit.

We have already joined a tour with Dalesmouse but are still open to other private tours, are you organising any with spaces? We still haven't decided what to do in the Lisbon area, we have been to Lisbon already.

We are enjoying Jan's countdown. We are listed both as Welshfamily and with our christen names.

Oh dear. I have muddled up my Roll Calls!

We are sailing on Eclipse at the end of August to Norway. 7 weeks away. I wish it was only 27 days.

I hope you have a great cruise and maybe our itineraries will cross over at some time in the future.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by cinnamon