Upgraded!

I logged into my reservation this morning and it says that we have been upgraded from a Jr. Suite to the Royal Family Suite. Our "set sail" pass has changed, but the luggage tags still reflect our old stateroom number. Has anyone else been upgraded with out Royal Caribbean notifying them? My agent is not available until noon, and I am wondering if it's a mistake :). We are sailing Friday on the Grandeur.

Thanks!

Edited by cruisejess

I logged into my reservation this morning and it says that we have been upgraded from a Jr. Suite to the Royal Family Suite. Our "set sail" pass has changed, but the luggage tags still reflect our old stateroom number. Has anyone else been upgraded with out Royal Caribbean notifying them? My agent is not available until noon, and I am wondering if it's a mistake :). We are sailing Friday on the Grandeur.

Thanks!

Probably not a mistake, it's happened to us before. Congratulations. You can get luggage tags from the porters at the pier.

Thanks!

Congrats on the surprise upgrade!

Congrats!!! That's a great upgrade!! Like Bob said you can get luggage tags at the pier. Or when you talk to your TA she can call RCL and have them re-issue your docs and they will have your new tags on them

Thanks!

Congratulations, you will probably get a email in a day or so saying you have been upgraded.

Like others have said don't even worry about it just show up. I have been upgraded, had the porter fill out tags for the new room, checked in and switched to another room at check in. Royal moved all my bags for me once on the ship. No big deal enjoy the great upgrade.

Thanks!

I was upgraded on EOTS in May, I received no notification from RCI at all. My luggage went to the old cabin but it was not that big of a deal. I was confused at first and argued with the check-in agent over the cabin number but when she told me it was a JS I quickly changed my tune.

Enjoy :D

Thanks!

Congrats and enjoy. As many of us who have never been upgraded, you supplied most of the info we might want to know, but what is your Crown and Anchor status?

Oh, and a general question to all, On a Freedom class ship, any upgrade from a d1 would have to be a JS wouldn't it? I have the exact room location we wanted, my current upgrade setting in my profile is AUTOMATIC. I would happily accept a JS and give up my prize location, but I shouldn't have to worry about them sticking me in another D balcony and calling it an upgrade right?

Edited by BillOh

On a Freedom class ship, any upgrade from a d1 would have to be a JS wouldn't it? I have the exact room location we wanted, my current upgrade setting in my profile is AUTOMATIC. I would happily accept a JS and give up my prize location, but I shouldn't have to worry about them sticking me in another D balcony and calling it an upgrade right?

I have my favorite D-1 corner aft and I wouldn't give that up for an upgrade to a JS. :D

Congrats and enjoy. As many of us who have never been upgraded, you supplied most of the info we might want to know, but what is your Crown and Anchor status?

Oh, and a general question to all, On a Freedom class ship, any upgrade from a d1 would have to be a JS wouldn't it? I have the exact room location we wanted, my current upgrade setting in my profile is AUTOMATIC. I would happily accept a JS and give up my prize location, but I shouldn't have to worry about them sticking me in another D balcony and calling it an upgrade right?

We are Diamond Crown and Anchor, but it is because of our status on Celebrity. We only have 65 days on Royal Caribbean. We tend to spend a lot onboard both lines. I don't know if that makes a difference when they decide who to upgrade :)