Meet and Mingle Registration still broken (Threads Merged)

Still no luck for me either. When I check to see how many have signed up, I still get the message that the sailing doesn't exist. Odd that you can book the cruise with my sailing date on Celebrity's web site.

As a test I just tried to update our registration using Chrome (Version 36.0.1985.125 m) running Windows 8.1 and it still is functioning for me. I entered the Meet and Mingle link through Cruise Critic. I do not know if it would make any difference to go directly to the Celebrity site.

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/cruisecritic/home

Only variable I can think of is getting my TA involved. With my permission he actually was the one to initially register. I only verified by checking update with my computer using the update process above.

If you have the time or desire try following up through your TA or Celebrity. I would not like to see this get together disappear.

Tall Valley Cruiser,

I tried using the link you provided and still get "invalid sail date."

Not sure why that happened. Perhaps you can try by doing the following.

Go directly to Celebrity "home page". Roll down to the bottom and you will see "Customer Support" under that section is the link "FAQs", click on that. You should be redirected to the FAQ page. You should see three images toward the top of the page titled "Pre-Cruise", "During Your Cruise" and "Post Cruise". Now that you know you are on the correct page roll down a bit and you will see the heading "What is a Cruise Critic Connections party and how do I register?" and look for the link in that section. Try it from there. Not sure what there is a certain browser that might work for some, but not others. Somehow other major on-line sites do not have any of these issues.

I know how frustrating this can be, I wish you success.

Not sure why that happened. Perhaps you can try by doing the following.

Go directly to Celebrity "home page". Roll down to the bottom and you will see "Customer Support" under that section is the link "FAQs", click on that. You should be redirected to the FAQ page. You should see three images toward the top of the page titled "Pre-Cruise", "During Your Cruise" and "Post Cruise". Now that you know you are on the correct page roll down a bit and you will see the heading "What is a Cruise Critic Connections party and how do I register?" and look for the link in that section. Try it from there. Not sure what there is a certain browser that might work for some, but not others. Somehow other major on-line sites do not have any of these issues.

I know how frustrating this can be, I wish you success.

If this is working for you, try checking July 10, 2015 on Millennium and see what happens.

Thanks

Edited by EMS8
Spelling correction

Received an official email today that our 8/1 Solstice meet & greet was cancelled since not enough people signed up...major bummer CC & Celebrity. We are disappointed. I am sure it is due to sign up issues.:(

If this is working for you, try checking July 10, 2015 on Millennium and see what happens.

Thanks

Hi,

I checked for a party on your date and received the following message:

"Invalid sail date July 10, 2015 for ship Celebrity Millennium." The good news is you have almost a year to work it out. The bad news is, will there be enough time. ;)

Received an official email today that our 8/1 Solstice meet & greet was cancelled since not enough people signed up...major bummer CC & Celebrity. We are disappointed. I am sure it is due to sign up issues.:(

I totally agree. I will wave to you as you will be leaving when as we arrive for the 8/8 Solstice. I wish you a wonderful cruise! Don't sweat the small stuff.:)

The sign up number that was stuck on 13 for a couple of months. My TA says I am just as important to Celebrity as his company. it is interesting to see that the sign ups almost doubled within a few days of the TA talking to Celebrity about my lack of ability to sign up. Thanks for everyone's perseverance.

As a new CC participant, when do the M&M normally take place?

The sign up number that was stuck on 13 for a couple of months. My TA says I am just as important to Celebrity as his company. it is interesting to see that the sign ups almost doubled within a few days of the TA talking to Celebrity about my lack of ability to sign up. Thanks for everyone's perseverance.

As a new CC participant, when do the M&M normally take place?

Good morning, it really depends on the cruise. They usually try to have

it on the first sea day, mid morning. That can vary depending on the

itinerary. Look for an invitation in your cabin. IF you don't see one

there, then go to Guest Relations and ask them about it.

I still cannot register with Chrome or IE or on my Android tablet - but I keep trying *insanity* :rolleyes:

Looks like Don did it using an iPAD. If you have a trusted family member or friend maybe you can try. Or go back to TA or Celebrity and ask them to do it.

I really understand the "insanity" comment being a computer guy since punch cards in college.

Good luck!

• 1 month later...

Well, this is one thread that I hate to revive, but I'm having trouble finding finding, much less registering for, the Connections Party for the May 24, 2015 Summit cruise that we just booked. I know that you used to be able to sign up as far as a year out, so that shouldn't be the problem.

When I enter that date into "find a Connections Party", I (repeatedly) get an error code of "invalid sailing date". When I tried to register, the page took all of my information, in the required fields -- but took me right back to the beginning, when I hit "enter". :confused:

Sadly, the roll-call for that thread has been very quiet, so I don't know if anyone else has been able to sign up (or has even tried).

So, I used the e-mail address that Celebritycruises has posted on several threads (concerns@celebrity.com). Hopefully, someone there can help. I just wanted to know if anyone else is having the same problem.