Diamond 3 voucher system - travelling with non diamonds

Hi
Please can someone explain how the voucher system works in the bars, I'm travelling on Indy in Oct with 3 non diamonds on a 4 night trip and we usually take it in turns to buy the drinks each night. When it comes to my round and I order 4 glasses of wine will 3 go on the voucher system?
Thanks

[quote name='JazzieB']Hi
Please can someone explain how the voucher system works in the bars, I'm travelling on Indy in Oct with 3 non diamonds on a 4 night trip and we usually take it in turns to buy the drinks each night. When it comes to my round and I order 4 glasses of wine will 3 go on the voucher system?
Thanks[/QUOTE]Nope, 1 drink at a time someone posted about 20 or 30 minutes between drinks.

[quote name='JazzieB']Please can someone explain how the voucher system works in the bars, I'm travelling on Indy in Oct with 3 non diamonds on a 4 night trip and we usually take it in turns to buy the drinks each night. When it comes to my round and I order 4 glasses of wine will 3 go on the voucher system?[/QUOTE]
The vouchers are for your use only. You're not supposed to use them to get drinks for others. I don't know whether there is a timer on them, but the bartenders probably won't serve your vouchered drinks to others.

Thank you, that makes it easier for me, it would be difficult to explain how I'm suddenly getting free drinks on my turn to pay, and then awkward if they expected me to pay each night so that there was more free drinks.

We didn't have the problem on the last trip as each of us would buy the pre-dinner drink and the table wine each night so that it was fairly spread, after that you bought your own.

[quote name='JazzieB']Thank you, that makes it easier for me, it would be difficult to explain how I'm suddenly getting free drinks on my turn to pay, and then awkward if they expected me to pay each night so that there was more free drinks.

We didn't have the problem on the last trip as each of us would buy the pre-dinner drink and the table wine each night so that it was fairly spread, after that you bought your own.[/QUOTE]

Karen, there is a very simple solution.

You use your voucher every night for you. They buy each other drinks. You don't pick up a round.

It comes out the same in the end. You aren't getting a drink for them, but they aren't buying you a drink.

:)

[quote name='The Viking']Use your free drinks for the first 3 rounds and you pick up the 4th round.[/QUOTE]

Why should OP pick up a round for their friends when they didn't buy OP a round? Just tell them that you will get your own pre-dinner drinks. I would never begrudge a friend making use of a perk that they earned/payed for. You are all adults - they can understand freebies from a loyalty program.