Huge price drop!

Luvmyrotti

My TA sent me an email last night letting me know that she'd scored us a $1320 price drop on our upcoming cruise, plus $200 in OBC! I'm super excited and also shocked, as it's past final payment and we're in a suite, which rarely go down in price. Interestingly, I'd checked pricing yesterday morning, as I usually do a couple times a week and didn't see any reduction. It appears it is something only TAs have access to at his point.

Just 6 more weeks till we sail!

Edited by Luvmyrotti

Does Princess allow price drops after final payment?

It depends. A lot of promotions after final payment date are for "new bookings only." Even then, some travel agents may be able to get you a better deal, some onboard credit, or an upgrade.

Does Princess allow price drops after final payment?

I had booked directly with Princess and my price didn't get dropped, but better cabins were available with OBC in the latest postings at the same rate. Called this morning, now we are all in Deluxe Balconies and gained $100 OBC, after final payment was made. This is one reason why I adore Princess! I don't mind doing the legwork myself, their agents are great! Regal here we come!!!