El Cheapo Cruises Thread

Last minute on Pacific Jewel, South Pacific cruise 9 nights

$598 twin share Ex Sydney departs 30th September

I only get it as quoted for $799 are you using P&O site itself or a TA I tried both and still get 799 while on the subject of P&O how can I find my customer number as they do not have a loyalty programme and I have sailed with them on Pacific sky Perhaps you could e-mail me advising how to get the P&O past customer number Thanks

Edited by windsor26

Thank you Tanya now I know what to use.

KiwiKruzer Although I also have a Portunus number for P&O UK so should not the Cunard no be the same as that one? instad

I booked an Arcadia cruise last week and my old PO UK loyalty number has been replaced with my Princess one :) Earlier this year i booked a Ventura cruise old number was still active so must be a fairly recent change... in my opinion a good one..

Hot Aussie Cruise Deals from an online cruise TA for 3 Royal Caribbean deals:

1) November 2015 on Radiance OTS from Sydney to Perth via NZ then flights back to Sydney from Perth

2) April 2016 on Voyager OTS cruising from Sydney to Singapore with lots of sea days. Includes flights back to Sydney

3) December 2016 for Christmas/New Year on Explorer OTS

HACD is for

members only but I'm sure with a bit of searching for cruise deals you'll track these deals pdown!

Edited by gaechann

Today's 1 Day Sale will see you flying from Sydney (call for regional's) to Perth to embark the Explorer of the Seas in Fremantle on the 13th November for your 4* full board cruise visiting Adelaide, Melbourne, Milford/Doubtful/Dusky Sound, Dunedin, Picton, Wellington and Sydney where you will stay overnight onboard before disembarking. Today's deal starts from an incredibly low price of just $1399 including all your port fees, taxes, food and entertainment

$318.00 !!! 18 nights twin share

Honolulu to Sydney .. Leaving tomorrow Deck 2 inside

Three hundred and 18 for 18 nights !

Radiance of the Seas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Ru2on

$318.00 !!! 18 nights twin share

Honolulu to Sydney .. Leaving tomorrow Deck 2 inside

Three hundred and 18 for 18 nights !

Radiance of the Seas

Take a small miracle to get there in time to board, but a great deal all the same.

Reemember Hawaii is on the other side of the international date line so you've actually got an extra day to get there. It's only the 19th there at the moment.

Edit - actually you can't book international flights that close, the flight has to be two days or more away from booking date. :(

Edit again. I just checked Hawaiian Airlines and there is a flight available at 9:20pm tomorrow that arrives 11am on the 21st Honolulu time. $1427.09 one way.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ

Yes would love to be holidaying over there and c this cruise advertised, would lose the plane ride home and catch the ship

But if I was on holiday there I wouldn't have 18 more days before needng to be back at work:mad:

Reemember Hawaii is on the other side of the international date line so you've actually got an extra day to get there. It's only the 19th there at the moment.

Edit - actually you can't book international flights that close, the flight has to be two days or more away from booking date. :(

Edit again. I just checked Hawaiian Airlines and there is a flight available at 9:20pm tomorrow that arrives 11am on the 21st Honolulu time. $1427.09 one way.

I must say that when he said tomorrow I assumed it meant in about 28 hours time.

But even if it is 21st it's still cutting it fine.

Edited by GUT2407

That is where we find Celebrity is more expensive to book but with the drink promo it really ads up well for us. That is the way we got out new cruiser friends an all inclusive cruise.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

awalys say look at the total cost.

Cruise

Tips if auto charged

Drinks (package or pay as you go)

Excursions

Specialty restaurants

If you don't look at all the costs you arenn't comparing apples to apples.

Last minute November departures aboard Explorer of the Seas, Radiance of the Seas & Voyager of the Seas.

Explorer or the Seas - 3rd Nov 2015 -

10 nights

Inside from only $1199pp, twin share (includes a one-way flight from Perth to Singapore)

Explorer of the Seas - 13th Nov 2015 - 16 nights

Inside from only $1099pp, twin share (includes a one-way flight from Sydney to Perth)

Radiance of the Seas - 17th Nov 2015 - 16 nights

Inside from only $1399pp, twin share (includes a one-way flight from Sydney to Perth)

Voyager of the Seas - 18th Nov 2015 - 10 nights

Balcony from only $1149pp, twin share

Voyager of the Seas - 5th Dec 2015 - 13 nights

Inside from only $999pp, twin share

241 Cruise certificates. One of the large Aussie on line TA's contacted me after I entered a contest and offered me a deal on a 241 (two for one) promo that they are running. The deal is you pay an upfront $1798 cost to join and for that you get four 241 certificates. Enough for 4 cruises.

From a (apparently) large list of cruises you pay the fare for the first person and only the port charges/taxes for the second person. You also get $600 worth of cash certificates that you can use towards any of the four cruises. You have to use all four certificates by booking in the next 12 months and cruising in the next two years. (not a problem for us). The problem is that you don't get to see what the cruises or their cost are until you join. They are for ocean and river and all they could tell me is that the price/discount is of the brochure price. I kept asking "is that the current advertised price" or the mythical brochure price that no one on the right mind ever pays but is used in advertising to make you feel like your getting a bargain.

Look this deal could be great for people like us who book a lot of cruises. If the price is off the advertised rates. BUT there is a lot of unknown (too much for me in fact) as well.

Anybody have any experience with this offer?

241 Cruise certificates. One of the large Aussie on line TA's contacted me after I entered a contest and offered me a deal on a 241 (two for one) promo that they are running. The deal is you pay an upfront $1798 cost to join and for that you get four 241 certificates. Enough for 4 cruises.

From a (apparently) large list of cruises you pay the fare for the first person and only the port charges/taxes for the second person. You also get $600 worth of cash certificates that you can use towards any of the four cruises. You have to use all four certificates by booking in the next 12 months and cruising in the next two years. (not a problem for us). The problem is that you don't get to see what the cruises or their cost are until you join. They are for ocean and river and all they could tell me is that the price/discount is of the brochure price. I kept asking "is that the current advertised price" or the mythical brochure price that no one on the right mind ever pays but is used in advertising to make you feel like your getting a bargain.

Look this deal could be great for people like us who book a lot of cruises. If the price is off the advertised rates. BUT there is a lot of unknown (too much for me in fact) as well.

if you do a google search some people like them and some dont but one important question what would happen if you book a cruise and decide to cancel out.....with princess if you have a FCC you can cancel out for any reason as long as you dont make final payment

I'd want to know a lot more, and if they would give the info walk away.

Celebrity Millennium 12th March 2016

Singapore to Sydney 17 nights

Package deal, includes flights, Melbourne to Singapore

2 nights in a Hotel

16 nights cruise

Flight Sydney to Melbourne

Free grats.

From $1599 pp.

Major Sunday newspaper, travel section.

I booked today.:D

Celebrity here I come.:D:D

Celebrity Millennium 12th March 2016