El Cheapo Cruises Thread

I'm still very tempted but my husband and I are getting divorced so I really can't travel with my son ATM as the ex husband could block us from travelling......

Like the idea of being able to stop home, pick up more clothes & of some washing.

You can make an application to the family or federal circuit court for an order allowing you to take him on a holiday.

You can make an application to the family or federal circuit court for an order allowing you to take him on a holiday.

I have spoken to a lawyer but at the moment we have that many legal issues flying around.

If I find a cruise I must do then I might get the court order.

Shame my cruising $$$$ is going to the lawyers

I have spoken to a lawyer but at the moment we have that many legal issues flying around.

If I find a cruise I must do then I might get the court order.

Shame my cruising $$$$ is going to the lawyers

I don't usually say this, but it is one application you could fairly easily do without engaging a lawyer (now to go wash my mouth out).

Thanks. I'm hoping William & I can do another cruise soon but hate the thought of booking, paying and then being stopped by customs as my ex husband doesn't want us to enjoy life.....

Really need a cruise

That's so sad, Esilef. Unfair when an ex spoils the opportunities of children, and I know it is difficult enough for you without that sort of hassle. {{{{hugs}}}}

Just booked Carnival Spirit 6 night 2016 Melbourne cruise.

A certain online TA had SINGLE balcony prices at $492 even though twins were over $2000 pp. Booked a cabin each and FB discount cruise site was/is like a feeding frenzy with people booking.

Price included $25 OBC and transport and a ticket to the cup.

Thought I would miss out as the system was clogged but have paid in full and the bookings are showing on the Carnival site.

Just booked Carnival Spirit 6 night 2016 Melbourne cruise.

A certain online TA had SINGLE balcony prices at $492 even though twins were over $2000 pp. Booked a cabin each and FB discount cruise site was/is like a feeding frenzy with people booking.

Price included $25 OBC and transport and a ticket to the cup.

Thought I would miss out as the system was clogged but have paid in full and the bookings are showing on the Carnival site.

Yes I belong to that Group so got in early & booked 5 cabins for just $25 deposit on each! Some of my friends don't even know I've booked them yet -slow checking their emails!

We figured there were probably 50-100 cabins available at the Managers Special price! It will be strange travelling in an extended balcony as a single occupant!

Gae

Yes I belong to that Group so got in early & booked 5 cabins for just $25 deposit on each! Some of my friends don't even know I've booked them yet -slow checking their emails!

We figured there were probably 50-100 cabins available at the Managers Special price! It will be strange travelling in an extended balcony as a single occupant!

Gae

I saw that Gae. Have been eagerly following your posts as I am busy at work so haven't had a chance to scour the bargains. There have been some great deals of late but this one fitted our time frames and future plans perfectly.

Between here and the FB group I don't think many deals will slip through.

Do the people who have their names on the bookings have to take the cruise or can you change names?

Hot Aussie Cruise Deals from an online cruise TA for 3 Royal Caribbean deals:

1) November 2015 on Radiance OTS from Sydney to Perth via NZ then flights back to Sydney from Perth

2) April 2016 on Voyager OTS cruising from Sydney to Singapore with lots of sea days. Includes flights back to Sydney

3) December 2016 for Christmas/New Year on Explorer OTS

HACD is for

members only but I'm sure with a bit of searching for cruise deals you'll track these deals pdown!

My post from the other day might help those looking for HOT deals!

Thanks for the info Gae. You are a cruise bargain hunter! :) I have been a bit slow on the groups in general as I joined one that was more general and mostly it seems to be "I am going on my first cruise, tell me everything I need to know". I don't find that sharing, I find that a person that doesn't want to do their own research. Now, that one sounds like this thread on steroids! Thanks again. Kathy.

Thanks for the info Gae. You are a cruise bargain hunter! :) I have been a bit slow on the groups in general as I joined one that was more general and mostly it seems to be "I am going on my first cruise, tell me everything I need to know". I don't find that sharing, I find that a person that doesn't want to do their own research. Now, that one sounds like this thread on steroids! Thanks again. Kathy.

Only started up 3 weeks ago but SMOKING! LOL! :)

Yes the numerous posts asking for general information do tend to get a bit tedious I agree! Google is your friend I say and/or use the search option in these and other pages!

Still we need to be patient with newbies as we were all one at some stage I keep reminding myself!

Gae

HOT DEALS are just that...HOT,HOT,HOT.

They are usually posted by agents who have been given a controlled number of cabins to dispose of and once they have been allocated, the price will either revert to brochure list price or sales will close.

They don't last long.

I have tried Mr google without success. I give up. I was never any good with cryptic crosswords.:mad:

Are you on FB? Read the first line of Gae's previous post that she quoted above. Don't be mad.

Only started up 3 weeks ago but SMOKING! LOL! :) It is big already, I noticed it was 3 weeks old only :)

your friend I say and/or use the search option in these and other pages!

Still we need to be patient with newbies as we were all one at some stage I keep reminding myself!

I did a lot of reading before I first posted.....there is a lot of info on here. I guess on other groups it doesn't have the same format so harder to find maybe.

Edited by goodycruising