El Cheapo Cruises Thread

Ship Name:Radiance Of The Seas

Cruise Code:RD15DEC15

Departure Date:Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Cruise Name:South Pacific

Nights:11

Departing:Sydney - Australia

From wait for it. Are you sitting down. Sure your sitting down.

$680 pp (inside), $778 pp (oceanview)

Now remember the golden rule, snooze you lose.

Nice one....

That would be great cruise to do. and it seems to be rather cheap fro that itinerary.:D

Yes, it does include the solar eclipse and I forgot to mention that it is only available for Princess past passengers. You have to log in to your princess account to see the cheaper fare. I haven't seen it on any cruise agent sites yet.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Yes, it does include the solar eclipse and I forgot to mention that it is only available for Princess past passengers. You have to log in to your princess account to see the cheaper fare. I haven't seen it on any cruise agent sites yet.

Ah well I am pretty booked up for 2016 so it will have to wait until another year.

Princess have just lowered the price on the Cherry Blossom cruise in February 2016 on the Sea Princess.

$3599 for an inside cabin. For a 42 day cruise, that is $85 per day!!!! Great value for such a long cruise.

As others have said, this cruise is planned to include a solar eclipse (weather permitting). Also, one or two of the ports in Japan will be at the right time for cherry blossoms (once again, weather permitting).

The price is excellent.:)

Tried it logged in to My Princess here in NZ, still showing as over $5500NZ for an inside. Have had it on my "saved cruises" for a while, so I was interested when I saw your first post.

Maybe its just a special for Aussie cruisers:(

Tried it logged in to My Princess here in NZ, still showing as over $5500NZ for an inside. Have had it on my "saved cruises" for a while, so I was interested when I saw your first post.

Maybe its just a special for Aussie cruisers:(

Same here.......What I have found in the past is they do not update the NZ site. If you are interested , contact a TA on Monday , tell them of the deal and get them to ring the Sydney Head office ....or ttry ringing direct yourself . We have done that before and they should take the booking at the same price... .(converted to NZ dollars)

It may be there are only a few cabins left ,so just a limited release.

Same here.......What I have found in the past is they do not update the NZ site. If you are interested , contact a TA on Monday , tell them of the deal and get them to ring the Sydney Head office ....or ttry ringing direct yourself . We have done that before and they should take the booking at the same price... .(converted to NZ dollars)

It may be there are only a few cabins left ,so just a limited release.

I would have thought that you NZers could use the aussie TAs in any case.:D

Just saw a fabulous deal....

Pacific princess

Sydney to Hong Kong

18 nights departing on 12 Feb 2016.

Balcony cabin Cat BE

$1495

Currently on a great Oz website.

Great price. :) Relocations often are a good price, but you have to add the cost of the airfare.

One or two NZ TAs are under the same umbrella company as Aussie TA, but it appears that your often "the best price" TA won't accept bookings from outside Australia.

That is true for the big franchised companies, but we have approached independent Australian TA's in the past and they have welcomed the booking. However as said above , you run the currency gauntlet , and there could be tax implications....eg GST .

It also works the other way. In the past NZ has been offered deals that have been well below the Aust price.

You just have to shop around....:)

That is true for the big franchised companies, but we have approached independent Australian TA's in the past and they have welcomed the booking. However as said above , you run the currency gauntlet , and there could be tax implications....eg GST .

It also works the other way. In the past NZ has been offered deals that have been well below the Aust price.

You just have to shop around....:)

Always a good strategy.:D

Just saw a fabulous deal....

Pacific princess

Sydney to Hong Kong

18 nights departing on 12 Feb 2016.

Balcony cabin Cat BE

$1495

Currently on a great Oz website.

What a tempting deal - any clue for the website please? Have looked at heaps with no luck!

Edited by Purples

Plenty availability for Sydney to Hong Kong.

What annoys me though is the single price is like triple. Stuff that.

I hear what you are saying icat2000.

Sydney to Hong Kong

12 February 2016

18 Nights Pacific Princess

Twin From $1226.54 pp

Single From $4289 pp :eek: :eek:

What a tempting deal - any clue for the website please? Have looked at heaps with no luck!

The clue is it is a one of bigger OZ cruise sites.

Just checked and there are still Obstructed view balconies for $1495, but they have now opened up obstructed oceanview for $1227....it just keeps getting cheaper!!!

The clue is it is a one of bigger OZ cruise sites.

Just checked and there are still Obstructed view balconies for $1495, but they have now opened up obstructed oceanview for $1227....it just keeps getting cheaper!!!

Feeling dumb now - was rather obvious - many thanks