{{***MSC-DIVINA***LIVE***August 23rd - 30th***}}

Mikesa1721

can you look the bridge 18 (for adult) to know the price and if they should book in advance. Thank you. :D

So sorry Saphir,,I'm not sure I understand your question,,I want to be sure I get the correct information for you, so if you could explain in a little more detail, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Have a great cruise!!!

We will be following you on 30th :)

Can you please check how early gym opens and if ellipticals have built-in TVs or at least a shelf to put book/tablet on.

Thank you!

Have a great cruise!!!

We will be following you on 30th :)

Can you please check how early gym opens and if ellipticals have built-in TVs or at least a shelf to put book/tablet on.

Thank you!

I sure will Tatka!!! I've added your request!:)

So sorry Saphir,,I'm not sure I understand your question,,I want to be sure I get the correct information for you, so if you could explain in a little more detail, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I think its called the Solarium. I read it on another forum.

JK300 and KirkNC,,Thanks so much!!! JK300, I see you are staying in 16008 aboard The Fantasia. I'll be posting pics of our stateroom so you can get an idea of what the layout of yours will be.

Yes, please do, take as many as you want ;). Thanks a lot.

John

Mike.

Hope you have a great cruise, and look forward to your reviews and updates, any info about YC would be appreciated, we are in cabins 15020/22/24/26/31.

cant wait till we are there. :)

Anne

Thank You Nevergrumpy!!! I'll have a lot of Yacht Club info and pics to share. Five Yacht Club staterooms??? How Nice!!!!!:)

Thanks Kat!!!,,I just finished the last installment of your review and am not looking forward to disembarking the ship on the 30th,,but in the meantime, we are looking forward to a great trip nonetheless!!! Which Disney ship are you sailing on in December Kat?? We will be in port on Tuesday with The Disney Fantasy. Our nephew is 3 and he is going to flip when he sees this ship in person btw. I'll get some pics for you and your kids.:)

We are booked onto the Disney Magic. Its recently been through a massive overhaul in dry dock and when we saw it in Venice and again in Katakolon, Greece we fell in love! The MSC ships are beautiful but Disney is something else entirely and like your nephew, my kids will flip out when they see it!

Edited by Katgoesonholiday

We are booked onto the Disney Magic. Its recently been through a massive overhaul in dry dock and when we saw it in Venice and again in Katakolon, Greece we fell in love! The MSC ships are beautiful but Disney is something else entirely and like your nephew, my kids will flip out when they see it!

That's right Kat!!! I recorded the ReImagineering Of The Disney Magic for our nephew to watch!! He likes the different songs the horns play!:)

Have a great cruise Mike.....

And like Tatka, we'll be on the Divina on the 30th....

Thank You So Much Casanova02!!!! Hope that both Tatka and yourself have safe travels and a great time aboard Divina as well!! We'll take good care of her for you!:)

Enjoy your cruise! Looking forward to the questions and answers as our cruise is around the corner in November. Glad to get the answers to the "build a blend" experience. Have done that with a wine club we belong to, and hope it is offered on our November sailing....

So excited for you Mike. Have a fantastic time (I know you will)!

Just FYI - if you ask any waiter they will allow you to keep the menu each night you dine. So rather than trying to remember your food choices just take the menu back to the cabin and pack it. :)

I'd like to see a comprehensive list of the inclusive alcohol available in YC please. Reports have differed slightly as to what you can get and what you must pay for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enjoy your cruise! Looking forward to the questions and answers as our cruise is around the corner in November. Glad to get the answers to the "build a blend" experience. Have done that with a wine club we belong to, and hope it is offered on our November sailing....

Thank You Denie!!! We're still thinking about the wine blending "excursion". I think it would be fun to learn something I know absolutely nothing about. Enjoy your sailing in November as well,,fall is just around the corner!!!:)

Nutella crepes!!!

I need pictures, prices and are they covered in the Premium package. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Love the question Maureen!!!! Our little nephew is addicted to Nutella, so once he sees the Nutella stand,,he won't stop talking about it until he gets some. I'm sure this will be one of the very first questions I get an answer for Maureen.

So excited for you Mike. Have a fantastic time (I know you will)!

Just FYI - if you ask any waiter they will allow you to keep the menu each night you dine. So rather than trying to remember your food choices just take the menu back to the cabin and pack it. :)

I'd like to see a comprehensive list of the inclusive alcohol available in YC please. Reports have differed slightly as to what you can get and what you must pay for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank You So Much Moo!!! And thank you for the tip about the dining room menus. I never realized you could keep them, so I'm going to try and get menus from both, LeMuse and one of the Main Dining Rooms each night. Good thing we're bringing an empty duffle to put all these things in:D

Since we get very few Yacht Club reviews Moo,,I have never seen a Yacht Club bar menu posted, so I'll definitely get this information for you within the first hour of boarding,,cause The One Bar is our first stop once we drop off our things in our stateroom!!;);)

Here is a link to a very detailed tour of the Divina including some bar menus. Maybe not YC but others around the ship.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/eroller/sets/72157643234679793/page5/

Thanks Cruisergal,,,Love Eroller's pics. I must have looked at them 100 times at least!!! I didn't see any of the Yacht Club bar menus, and I know from staying there back in May, there was a specialty drink menu,,Kim,,my girlfriend,,loved the Elderflower Fizz btw!!! :)

Thanks Cruisergal,,,Love Eroller's pics. I must have looked at them 100 times at least!!! I didn't see any of the Yacht Club bar menus, and I know from staying there back in May, there was a specialty drink menu,,Kim,,my girlfriend,,loved the Elderflower Fizz btw!!! :)

Great. Will have to check out the specialty drinks next time. We stuck to the usual stuff. I did ask the bar tender one day if he could make me a frozen coffee drink. He tried but it wasn't the best I've had, just nice and cooling. I don't think they had ice cream for bar use. :)

Great. Will have to check out the specialty drinks next time. We stuck to the usual stuff. I did ask the bar tender one day if he could make me a frozen coffee drink. He tried but it wasn't the best I've had, just nice and cooling. I don't think they had ice cream for bar use. :)

I know they do have a self serve soft ice cream machine next to the buffet up at The One Bar Cruiser.

I'm going to try and bring a bottle or two of Zing Zang Bloody Mary mix onboard. I was told by one of the bartenders, that a couple who sailed before us, had brought on their favorite mix and they kept it in their bar refrigerator for them. We shall see if I have any luck. I didn't care for the Bloody Mary I ordered onboard, but I understand they try and make do with whatever they have to work with,,not the bartenders fault!!