Price drop!!

I called this morning and received a $400 price drop! I'm too new to this stuff to know of it's a decent amount, but it sounds good to me :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Congratulations!!

It is always good to keep watching the prices and get great price drops.

When and what ship are you sailing on?

Safe travels

I called this morning and received a $400 price drop! I'm too new to this stuff to know of it's a decent amount, but it sounds good to me :D

Congratulations, that's a very nice price drop. Be sure to tell people on your roll call in case some of them can take advantage.

Lioness: thanks! we set sail on the Allure March 2015. My countdown on the RCI website shows I'm almost half way there haha

Clare: thanks and good idea about the roll call. I'll make sure to tell everyone immediately.

Happy for you, when do you sail?

Most be some deal on. I checked pricing this morning and discovered a $300 drop. I called Royal Caribbean right away and they gave both me and my mom credit. We are both sailing solo in balcony cabins on Independence of the Seas for Christmas and we each saved over $300! We lost the $75 on board credit we got for the WOW sale last week, but it was worth it. We're still ahead!

We ended up getting a HUGE price drop thanks to a WOW sale and kids sail free. We have a Family Promenade cabin reserved for April 19, 2015 on FOS. I had read from another poster here on CC (can't remember her name, though), about a great deal she had gotten for her family in a FOV for I believe the same cruise. Turns out she had booked during the last WOW sale and took advantage of the 3,4,5 pax sail free. I emailed my TA and she was able to get our booking reduced to the WOW pricing and the promo as well. As it turned out, we ended up getting a $700.00 price drop, plus an additional $100 OBC, so a net savings of $800. I've never gotten a price drop THAT nice, and wasn't expecting it on RCI either. Not going to complain a bit....