Dynamic Dining Officially announced on Oasis

Yes those are the complimentary dining options, although Coastal Kitchen is for Suite Guests (Junior Suite and above) and their guests.:rolleyes:

Wonder how many guests they will be allowed;)

And one of them is formal I believe, Grande?? So that cuts it to 3 for those who are not in suites or do not want to dress up.:rolleyes:

Sorry Liz, you were quicker than me answering;), We are on the Oasis TA so will be interesting to see how it develops:D

John.

No worries John :D

I am amazed Royal have left it until now to announce this and of course you have Cats also so that is another new thing for you all since booking opened for your sailing...and there are rumours of changes to spaces/CL etc being done also during Dry Dock.

Sorry Liz, you were quicker than me answering;), We are on the Oasis TA so will be interesting to see how it develops:D

John.

John I just booked all my times for MTD the other day. I suspect I will have to go into Cruise Planner and do it all over whenever they get it loaded into the system. We really are not far from sail away day.

Change of plans I guess for us :)

It seems very strange that it would be announced in this way, with so little detail - I'm guessing the twitter account shouldn't have revealed it yet, as I would expect links to an official press release and a name for the Royal Caribbean exec.

Even stranger that DD on Oasis would steal the thunder from Quantum and launch first, given it was positioned as a Quantum-class innovation!

Interesting news. I didnt mind the mdr some nights. there was at least two nights were there was nothing really amazing on the menu and other nights there was two or more dishes i would want to try :)

Change is good

Oh I'm so confused! Does this mean they're adding several new restaurants to Oasis?? We're booked for thanksgiving week. I guess it will affect our cruise? I don't mind this new dining concept just wondering if I have to reschedule our MTD reservations. :confused:

I looked at the deck plans of the Quantum and know the deck plans of the Allure and Oasis...it appears to me that they will take the three decks of the dining rooms and perhaps make each deck into two separate dining rooms, this way we have choices of where we like to dine. The Quantum will not have the huge dining rooms but separate dining rooms each being probably having a different decor and perhaps maybe a different dining menu. From my understanding this is what will happen to the Oasis in dry dock they will divide the dining rooms on each deck and create two different dining rooms, love love this idea.

Royal Caribbean PR just tweeted out that Dynamic Dining is officially going to be launched on Oasis during dry dock.

No more guessing.

If the tweet is accurate, so much for Adam Golstein's webcast statement last spring indicating a roll out and trial on Quantum class first and if expanded, most likely with new builds before other active ships. :rolleyes:

Guess I should stop quoting him on my DD threads posts! :D:o

Edited by leaveitallbehind

If true, I wonder when they're planning on letting those of us with dining reservations on Oasis (MDR and pre-paid specialty) know about the change.:confused:

Probably when they open up the reservations for Cats!:eek:

I am looking forward to Dynamic Dinning on our cruise. But it kinda looks like we will be changing all the reservations we made already.

Oh well gives me something to do.

The tweet has subsequently been deleted - interested to see what happens as we're booked on the October transatlantic. Whatever happens I'm not going to get my knickers in a knot, we won't go hungry and will have a great holiday!

I still see the tweet.

The tweet has not been deleted.

ve4u2e7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's really strange, my husband and I both checked independently and it wasn't there!

Next cruise: Oasis of the Seas 12-night Westbound Transatlantic 15.10.2014