Happy Peak of Hurricane Season Sept 10th !

MCC retired

Weather man reminds us that today is the traditional peak .

History shows that the probability becomes less & less from today thru Nov 30th with a brief increase in probability

in early Oct.

Again, a quiet year so far , enjoy your Caribbean Cruises !

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Weather man reminds us that today is the traditional peak .

History shows that the probability becomes less & less from today thru Nov 30th with a brief increase in probability

in early Oct.

Again, a quiet year so far , enjoy your Caribbean Cruises !

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hoping it continues... and is not like the last time we went to the Caribbean :D I know, they steer us well clear of the storm if need be.

Typically when it's as rainy as it's been this year, there is little to no tropical activity.

Rainy? Maybe in Florida but Not here. Part of MA is in draught and most of us have received far less than average rainfall this summer/late summer. No real prediction for beneficial rain in sight.

Hopefully we'll get light rainfalls and not hurricanes. Fingers crossed hurricanes don't strike any of us.

Edited by sail7seas

Rainy? Maybe in Florida but Not here. Part of MA is in draught and most of us have received far less than average rainfall this summer/late summer. No real prediction for beneficial rain in sight.

Hopefully we'll get light rainfalls and not hurricanes. Fingers crossed hurricanes don't strike any of us.

We've had so much rain that if we get much more we're going to be flooding. Typically by now everything looks burnt and brown, this year it looks like Ireland. My irrigation has a rain meter, it's run about 30% this summer of what it normally does, and my lawn guy could come twice a week and still not be able to keep up. It's actually crazy how much rain we've had when so many others are in a drought. (Phoenix is crazy as well!)