How much percent do we represent onboard?

mcatmcat

Hi

When I sail with my girlfriend which is into cruising as much as I am we ( sometimes )focus on some people and then we whisper " she/ he is from cruise critic". But we don't have a real way to know, we are just making it for fun and taking a guess while we are eating lunch or simply walking in the promenade.

How much percent do you think we represent when we fill the ships?

Thank you!!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

On the cruise they give out numbers of repeat cruisers

Most I've been on have around 25-35 percent of cruise is repeat cruisers and platinum I and up generally around 5-10 percent. Not counting the long cruises of course

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That has been our experience as well but I think that the OP was asking about the % of CC members on board and not C&A members.

On my Disney cruise, there have been over 100 cabins sign up on a different forum's roll call. So it is about 10% of the cabins on the ship. I am sure being in the fall helps, and considering that forum is for all things Disney, and people over plan all things Disney, so I am sure those numbers are skewed.

I'm always amazed by the sheer number of people who do no research before they go on vacation. It's so easy to search and CC comes up in the top 5 hits when you search for any cruise topic. You'd think the numbers would be higher. Of course, you don't have to join CC to have used it for info so the number of CC members doesn't reflect those that read but never join.

We've met CC members on just about every cruise and I'm talking outside of any meet and mingle. We've met a few at meals.

Edited by BND

I'm always amazed by the sheer number of people who do no research before they go on vacation. It's so easy to search and CC comes up in the top 5 hits when you search for any cruise topic. You'd think the numbers would be higher. Of course, you don't have to join CC to have used it for info so the number of CC members doesn't reflect those that read but never join.

We've met CC members on just about every cruise and I'm talking outside of any meet and mingle. We've met a few at meals.

Alot of people just take things as they come and go with the flow.

Dont get me wrong I research the heck out of everything so much so its prolly borderline OCD.

Sometime I wish I was more of a go with the flow guy.Less stress.

Guest maddycat
If Roll Calls are any indication, I would guess, depending on the ship/itinerary, about 1-3%.

I never sign up for the roll calls.

Many cc members don't sign up for the roll calls. I don't.

Many cc members don't sign up for the roll calls. I don't.

Either do I, i always book MTD with the missus/family table only......i like to go away and relax, wind down......not really looking for new friends.

Although i have met some crazy people on cruises, never planned though !

Hi

When I sail with my girlfriend which is into cruising as much as I am we ( sometimes )focus on some people and then we whisper " she/ he is from cruise critic". But we don't have a real way to know, we are just making it for fun and taking a guess while we are eating lunch or simply walking in the promenade.

How much percent do you think we represent when we fill the ships?

Thank you!!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Two percent.