Making Cruise Payments

trev71

This is my first cruise that I have booked with Royal Caribbean directly and not used a travel agent. I know when my prices got screwed up they told me not look at my reservation online to aviod the prices to jump around, also the girl told me not to make online payments. So now i am ready to make a payment. what is the best number I can call to make a payment. Should I just call the general number. Any info would be great :)

Also do they send you a receit to your email ? To prove you made a payment

This is my first cruise that I have booked with Royal Caribbean directly and not used a travel agent. I know when my prices got screwed up they told me not look at my reservation online to aviod the prices to jump around, also the girl told me not to make online payments. So now i am ready to make a payment. what is the best number I can call to make a payment. Should I just call the general number. Any info would be great :)

Also do they send you a receit to your email ? To prove you made a payment

I'd call C&A at 800-526-9723. I'd also ask for an updated invoice that shows your payment.

Thanks bob never though of asking for updated invoice, Thanks for the help

Yes. Very Important. Always ask for an updated invoice no matter what. Should there be a problem with your reservation and the price gets screwed your most recent invoice is going to be your best friend and life saver. :D

I've always just made one-time payments online, when I've booked straight through Royal.

But C&A also works perfect.

In a perfect world that would be great. But i dont want to make a full payment then have a price drop and then not let me get some money back.

In a perfect world that would be great. But i dont want to make a full payment then have a price drop and then not let me get some money back.

It does not matter if you are paid in full as long as the price drop is before final payment DATE you can get any eligible price drops that are not for new bookings only

It does not matter if you are paid in full as long as the price drop is before final payment DATE you can get any eligible price drops that are not for new bookings only

Exactly. I find this is also a common misconception on the C&A Facebook page from people who are WAY higher up the C&A ladder than I am.

Obtaining price drops have NOTHING to do with you pay your cruise off but EVERYTHING to do with RCIs "final payment date".

Im paid in full right now and fully expect to be able to get price drops up until January 27 which is my final payment date as long as they are not for new bookings only.

Edited by ryano

Exactly. I find this is also a common misconception on the C&A Facebook page from people who are WAY higher up the C&A ladder than I am.

Obtaining price drops have NOTHING to do with you pay your cruise off but EVERYTHING to do with RCIs "final payment date".

Im paid in full right now and fully expect to be able to get price drops up until January 27 which is my final payment date as long as they are not for new bookings only.

Exactly.

As long as you are outside of these windows then as you said you are eligible for price drops unless specifically excluded.

Effective August 1, 2010, new reservations will fall under the following cancellation schedule:

Cruise Length

Days to Departure

Charges Per Person

1 - 5 Nights

60+ No charges

59-43 Deposit amount

42-29 50% of total price (taxes & fees excluded)*

28-15 75% of total price (taxes & fees excluded)*

14 or less No refund except for taxes and fees

6 Nights or longer

75+ No charges

74-57 Deposit amount

56-29 50% of total price (taxes & fees excluded)*

28-15 75% of total (taxes & fees excluded)*

CruiseTour

75+ No charges

74-57 Deposit amount

56-29 50% of total price (taxes & fees excluded)*

28-15 75% of total (taxes & fees excluded)*

Holiday Sailings**:

1-5 nights

90+ No charges

89-64 Deposit Amount

63-43 50% of total price (taxes and fees excluded)*

42-15 75% of total (taxes & fees excluded)*

6 Nights or longer

90+ No charges

89-64 Deposit Amount

63-43 50% of total price (taxes and fees excluded)*

42-22 75% of total (taxes & fees excluded)**

21 or less No refund (excluding taxes and fees)

That is good to know that is one reason i didnt want to pay it all off fast. Then have them say too late you shouldnt have paid off your balance so fast. So no price drop for you. Glad I got that cleared up

So wait... I am cruising Liberty in august 15. I have been just making 3-400 dollar payments every few weeks. Will i actually be notified,or be able to see,on my RC acct. any price drop that may occur? I was curious how to ck that. Thanks Dan

I was never notified of any price drops?? I had to keep doing mock bookings to see the current price. By doing that I found 2 price drops then I called RCCL and they mad the adjustment :)

So wait... I am cruising Liberty in august 15. I have been just making 3-400 dollar payments every few weeks. Will i actually be notified,or be able to see,on my RC acct. any price drop that may occur? I was curious how to ck that. Thanks Dan

I do the mock booking as well. Also by posting on your own roll call page people there always share info once there is a price drop. Last cruise I found out about the price drop from my roll call :D

Ryano. What did you mean by pay site?? Thanks Dan

There are web sites that will monitor prices for you on whatever cruises you have booked. One needs to 'join' them by paying a small fee. I don't know the name of the sites, but know a few friends who have benefited from the service.

:D

I paid for my cruise in full a year ago and had a $60 credit, i look tonight and all the sudden it says i now owe $300! no reason as to why and it was not there yesterday!? tell me this is a glitch!

They have been having glitches like that all over the place. Just give RCL a call. They say if you have to go into your reservation go in it thru Before you Board instead of thru the My Cruise section.

They have been having glitches like that all over the place. Just give RCL a call. They say if you have to go into your reservation go in it thru Before you Board instead of thru the My Cruise section.

They tell me that as well, They really should get their act together and fix this problem. This causes more headaches. I dont even want to log into the

Before you Board one, to look at excursions