Anyne else unable to log into 'my celebrity'?

iandjm

Hi,

Just checking to see if anyone else is having the same problems as I am trying to log into 'my celebrity' on the website? It is telling me the username and password is incorrect, which I know 100% it isnt.

Many thanks

Ian

Hi,

Just checking to see if anyone else is having the same problems as I am trying to log into 'my celebrity' on the website? It is telling me the username and password is incorrect, which I know 100% it isnt.

Thanks so much for posting this and letting me know it isn't just me.

I kept getting the same message trying to log into my celebrity account and thought I was doing something wrong, being half asleep, so just gave up and decided to try again in the morning.

(Guess I should say much later in the morning, having just looked at the time. :D)

Just glanced at your message again and noticed that you are in the UK, so it is already later in the morning for you, and it looks like the UK and US websites are both having that problem.

Edited by fleckle

Hi all,

We installed an update for the website in the middle of the night. Please let us know if you continue to have any issues.

I can login but this message is displayed:

Please call the Loyalty Desk at 1.800.760.0654 and reference SIGN ON ERROR in order to restore your sign on capability. We apologize for the inconvenience. Members outside the US and Canada please contact our international office or representative in your country for further assistance.

Also have completed online check-in but cannot order luggage tags. There is no tab to click.

Hi all,

We installed an update for the website in the middle of the night. Please let us know if you continue to have any issues.

Hi. I still cannot access my booking. Need to go in and book some extras as I leave in less than a week! :eek: I'm getting the message about the login ID or password being incorrect (which they are not).

Thank you.