Anyne else unable to log into 'my celebrity'?

iandjm

Worked for me a few hours ago (of course couldn't do anything with one of the bookings) but now says invalid user name and password that I've had for 14 years ;)

Plus, more extensive meltdown now. Can't book anything either:

Sorry, we cannot process your request at the moment. Please try again later

What does this SNAFU cost in revenue?

Edited by ECCruise

Hi all,

We’re currently aware of the issue, and are hoping to have it fixed shortly. If you need to reach someone immediately, please feel free to call us at 1-888-283-7275, and we’ll be happy to assist.

We do not want to call !!!! Assist us, by getting the website fixed!!!!

This is pathetic. Thought X had resolved a few of their website's problems a couple of weeks ago. What a way to run a company when customers or potential customers can do nothing on-line. I feel sorry for the agents who have to deal with all the frustrated people.

I cant get in either. Have been trying off and on all day today to enter some information for our upcoming cruise. This is most frustrating. Very poor website for such a great cruiseline....Celebrity....please get a decent IT department and fix this sad website.

Celebrity, we need a update on your Website problem. When will we be able to sign in? Thanks.

2:08 PM PST, website won't even load on IE and Firefox.

This is just plain ridiculous. I haven't been able to see the breakdown of payments and beverage package for both my sailings on the website. Same old "unable to handle your request" error message.

I had to make sure a rep at Celebrity emailed me an "invoice" showing that the beverage package was included in my reservation. Otherwise you don't know if your beverage package is on your reservation or not!

This is such a turn off for a 1st time Celebrity customer like myself to be dealing with "un working" websites and account issues! :mad:

NOT AGAIN PLEASE !!

After weeks of website woe , a short but welcome return to normality , I now get --

Username or Password you entered is incorrect.Please revise your entry and try again

My Correct details submitted - and once again Celebrity is a constant source of disappointment.:mad:

As of 2:20 pm PST, I had the same problem, i.e., the site kept telling my my username and password were incorrect. I also could not generally access cruise information, i.e., if I had been trying to book a new cruise, I would not have been able to even look at pricing and available rooms and so on. Really not good for attracting new customers and frustrating for existing customers. Amazing that such basic website functions remain so problematic.

We so wish that you would put an alert on the home page telling us that.

Our bank puts out an alert telling us that our accounts won't be available every so often. Out credit card company does the same.

A simple message would save so much grief

Yes! Yes! Yes! Well put.

Not able to log on at 7:30 pm.....great "update" to your website......

As if a totally non-working website wasn't frustrating enough....now lets "one better it

"....now lets make it impossible to log on to boot!!!!!!

Totally freaking joke........

There are TA's running their businesses out of their basement that have more functional websites than a billion dollar corporation.......