Oasis dry dock. Fresh from the press!

Looks like the CL & Wonderland are sharing space like CL & chef's table did. Now, Where is Chef's table???

Earlier reports were indicating that the Chef's Table will be completely going away. However, they may choose to setup something off the side of a random dining room (possibly in one of the former "Private Dining" areas that weren't repurposed).

I am assuming the CL will be on Deck 11 and Wonderland on Deck 12

I find it hard to believe that Wonderland will share more than an entrance on Deck 11, so my guess is the actual usage will be as you assume.

Looks like the CL & Wonderland are sharing space like CL & chef's table did. Now, Where is Chef's table???

My reservation says it's in an "intimate, exclusive enclave" of Chops Grille. Translation...I have absolutely no idea where I'm eating that meal!

No longer can you say that Allure and Oasis are the same -- at least they won't be until Allure goes in for her 'refitting' when it is time for her drydock.

And they may not after Allure gets out, as they may choose to not make some of the same changes, or make different ones.

My reservation says it's in an "intimate, exclusive enclave" of Chops Grille. Translation...I have absolutely no idea where I'm eating that meal!

Cindy, we did the Chef's table on the Caribbean Princess in August and the setting location matters not ! It was superb. Wow !!! Anything like the Princess dinner and you will love it !!!

Edited by buckeye rob

When you look at the layout on the RCI home page of the new cabins, it does look like the GS Now located where the "secret" balconies used to be are larger than the traditional GS.

Any one else notice this?

Sea Ya

Yes, I noticed that as well. I am very curious as to the layout of those GS. The balconies are much larger too.

Thank you! This was very helpful!

Hooray! I just booked all my shows for our 2/14/15 sailing on the Oasis! This is a first for me (booking your shows ahead)---next up, excursions! Still waiting for final word on the dining--Dynamic or Main Dining Room. Some people say it will start in Feb, while others say March. I've enjoyed looking at the new deck layouts, and my hubby is happy that the donut shop is replaced with a hot dog stand! LOL!! Please keep us all posted of any more updates/news about our Oasis in dry dock!

Just opened an E-mail from RCI

If we book two excursions thru RCI on line and then book a third at customer service we get $25 off the third excursion.

Sounds good, but, if everyone does this can you imagine the lines.

Sea Ya

If we book two excursions thru RCI on line and then book a third at customer service we get $25 off the third excursion.

Sea Ya

Yeah, I received that one last night as well.

on a 7 day cruise with 3 port stops booking all 3 days through RCI's overpriced excursion dept. just to save $25....I don' think so.

Sea Ya

I got that same email, but not sure I will be booking 3 excursions. I never book anything for Labadee, and I've been to Cozumel several times, so that leaves Falmouth in Jamaica. Their excursions are pretty pricey. I may need to plan something for Disembarkation day because our flight is late in day.