Celebrity releasing 2016-2017 itineraries

Luvmyrotti

I recently saw on the Celebrity board that Celebrity will be releasing their 2016-2017 itineraries starting in November 2014 (cascading out different regions through December 2014). I sure wish Princess would take a cue from this and not wait until the usual April (in this case of 2015) to release the new itineraries.

Thanks for being the search police. Not sure why you seem to always do this sort of thing to people . . .

Since her title was specific to Alaska, I didn't think it was pertinent to my topic and never even looked at it. Really just looking to have a discussion about my title.

Do you have any discussion to add?

Princess has more ships sailing more itineraries in more parts of the world. It's complicated, particularly with Princess' expansion into home porting ships in Asia in addition to Australia. All this takes planning.

I hear ya' Pam. I'm just so darn impatient! :p

Maybe they could at least do a staggered release. For instance, they've been in Europe, Alaska & West Coast and the Caribbean for so long and have those logistics down to a science, perhaps they could do a pre-release of those earlier, then do the others later.

Edited by Luvmyrotti

I recently saw on the Celebrity board that Celebrity will be releasing their 2016-2017 itineraries starting in November 2014 (cascading out different regions through December 2014). I sure wish Princess would take a cue from this and not wait until the usual April (in this case of 2015) to release the new itineraries.

I had the same thought when I saw that post on the Celebrity board.

Hoping for a Tahiti/New Zealand/Australia cruise in Feb of 2017!!! :D

Princess is releasing on 16 October 2014 some Australian based itineraries for 2016. Basically Round World Cruise, Cherry Blossum and 75 day Grand Pacific cruise. These will be done on the Sun and Sea Princess.

A lot more than that is being released. Its Princess Australia's April to October sailings on Sea, Dawn and Sun. Lots of itineraries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot more than that is being released. Its Princess Australia's April to October sailings on Sea, Dawn and Sun. Lots of itineraries

You might have access to more information. But that was all that Princess Australia shared in their email :D

You might have access to more information. But that was all that Princess Australia shared in their email :D

I have them and can post them when I get home ( approximately 2 hours). Don't think I can do it from my phone.

I have them and can post them when I get home ( approximately 2 hours). Don't think I can do it from my phone.

That would be great. Always interested in what Princess has planned. I'm sure others would be curious too. :)