Is it true?

I hope not considering we are sailing on her in July. I have been on ships older than 10 years, but usually they have been refurbished once or twice.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

From what I read she was refurbished in 2011...I am just worried because we were on the Carnival Conquest in July, it defiantly looked its age.

We were on Freedom a few weeks ago and someone that was allegedly on our cruise posted a comment that it was showing 'signs of wear.' If it was, we certainly didn't see it. I wouldn't take those comments as gospel.

I was on the Liberty in 2011 (yes a3 years ago) the week before it went into dry dock and the ship looked fine then. Sure minor things will look a bit worn out but what can you do. I wouldnt hesitate to go back on the Liberty again on a 7 day cruise.

As everyone has said you have to look at reviews as not being gospel. More people in the world go out of their way to write negative reviews then they do positive reviews. Some people are pickier than others.

Some people need to realize they are still on vacation you know. Some of the reviews have read are hilarious.

"omg I had one less towel darn your royal"

"Arg there are kids in the kid area"

It would take a major thing wrong for me lose my cool on vacation. its suppose to be relaxing.

I will be the first to say these cruise boards are amazing and helpful but I also think they take away from the pack your suitcase get on board and just be free.

As everyone has said you have to look at reviews as not being gospel. More people in the world go out of their way to write negative reviews then they do positive reviews. Some people are pickier than others.

Some people need to realize they are still on vacation you know. Some of the reviews have read are hilarious.

"omg I had one less towel darn your royal"

"Arg there are kids in the kid area"

It would take a major thing wrong for me lose my cool on vacation. its suppose to be relaxing.

I will be the first to say these cruise boards are amazing and helpful but I also think they take away from the pack your suitcase get on board and just be free.

I feel the same way...Some of the people who complain about the kids sound insane...It is a cruise ship with families of course there will be children. I usually don't mind a worn ship unless it is really noticeable.

I was on the Liberty in 2011 (yes a3 years ago) the week before it went into dry dock and the ship looked fine then. Sure minor things will look a bit worn out but what can you do. I wouldnt hesitate to go back on the Liberty again on a 7 day cruise.

I am defiantly looking forward to it. I have never been on a ship of that size and I am sure RCCL takes care of their ships.

I got off Liberty a week ago last Sunday, and she was in wonderful shape. One of the best kept and cleanest ships I've seen. Those carpet and wood railing issues have been dealt with as far as I can see ;). Sleep easy my friend, she's in fine form and just waiting to welcome you onboard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got off Liberty a week ago last Sunday, and she was in wonderful shape. One of the best kept and cleanest ships I've seen. Those carpet and wood railing issues have been dealt with as far as I can see ;). Sleep easy my friend, she's in fine form and just waiting to welcome you onboard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you, that is great news! 26 days left!