Photos of updated CW Owner's Suite on Quest

excitedofharpenden

The room spray is back. It was there last month on Journey and it's on Quest too.

They obviously had some new bedding put on the ship in Muscat. This is what it looks like. I'm assuming the big suites only. It is very comfortable as is the new duvet that you can actually pull over your face!

Phil

image.jpg.686eebd342d8327df7b2b48ce8920511.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The room spray is back. It was there last month on Journey and it's on Quest too.

They obviously had some new bedding put on the ship in Muscat. This is what it looks like. I'm assuming the big suites only. It is very comfortable as is the new duvet that you can actually pull over your face!

Phil

I'm thinking the spray is only available in the suites.:(

Can the bed be separated?

If you are talking about the CW and CO Suites then the answer is it depends. Some do and some don't. There was an official reply to it by Bonnie. I'll try and find it.

Here it is:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=44490261&postcount=22

Phil

Nice, we were in 6088 on a B2B in 2013 and commented on the needing of an update, glad to see they have begun. Looking forward to seeing the upgrades to the bathrooms.

Thank you for posting the photos..:)

7 out of the 10 top suites have king-size beds that do NOT separate...the 3 that CAN be separated are all Club World Owners' Suites, all port side aft:

Will the Club Ocean Suite 7004 on the Journey get the redo?? Just curious. Our cruise is 27th January 2015 BA to Rio.

When will they renovate the other cabins? The regular cabins are in need of an update. On my last cruise on the Journey, the cabin was looking worn. The bed was awful. The carpeting was worn out. The bathroom had cracks. The door to the veranda was missing an edge. The cabin was dreary. It was not luxurious. It was sad. It reminded me of sailing on the Majesty just before it was sold to Norwegian. Too many things need work.

When will they renovate the other cabins? The regular cabins are in need of an update. On my last cruise on the Journey, the cabin was looking worn. The bed was awful. The carpeting was worn out. The bathroom had cracks. The door to the veranda was missing an edge. The cabin was dreary. It was not luxurious. It was sad. It reminded me of sailing on the Majesty just before it was sold to Norwegian. Too many things need work.

All beds on Quest were replaced in the fall of 2012 during the last drydock, and Journey's shortly after during her drydock. The beds are terrific, in my opinion. Sorry you didn't like the new ones.

Hi Everyone,

I just posted this link on the Dry Dock thread but wanted to respond here also so no one misses it. Based on the info at the link below, the cabins will get major updates in the next dry dock with the Quest being scheduled for Sept/Oct 2015 and Journey in Jan 2016.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=521

This is great for us as we just booked our first Azamara cruise on the 12/2 Discovering Vietnam sailing of the Quest . We are excited to be going on Azamara and would be happy with them "as is" so boarding just after the refurb will be icing on the cake!

Todd & Troy

I'm not too sure that these suites are up to par. The cabin appears inconsistent in style and the colors of the furniture pieces remind me of the early 90's Carnival and RCI ships? There is SO much competition in styles for such a small room. Crystal had a longer refurb and did some incredible things with each room. I hope I can see the same thing in the near future here!

I'm not too sure that these suites are up to par. The cabin appears inconsistent in style and the colors of the furniture pieces remind me of the early 90's Carnival and RCI ships? There is SO much competition in styles for such a small room. Crystal had a longer refurb and did some incredible things with each room. I hope I can see the same thing in the near future here!

Maybe the pictures don't do it justice, but the makeover does look very good. As I said it is work in progress and further updates will happen including a big change to the bathrooms when the ship's go into dry dock. This is an area that needs attention because it is looking dated. The new bedding is the main thing that impressed me. Extremely comfortable.

I've seen pictures of the updated Crystal suites. They look very nice, but I don't have either the inclination nor the money to sail in one:o

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden