New Princess Sale staring Dec 3rd

MCC retired

It would be great to look but I can't login!

You probably entered the "contest". Seems everyone who did is locked out. Try using the "Forgot my password" link. You'll get a temporary one by e-mail which you can then reset.

You probably entered the "contest". Seems everyone who did is locked out. Try using the "Forgot my password" link. You'll get a temporary one by e-mail which you can then reset.

Or, as mentioned on another thread, you can sign up all over again, using the exact ID and password you used before. I did it, and my Captain's Circle info as well as a cruise credit I have transferred to the "new" account.

Edited by Ryndam2002

One cruise I had booked today was referred for a total savings of $440 for the stateroom, plus an additional OBC of $100. 😀

The other the price went up and the free dinner attached to that deal just lowered the OBC I already had. 😞

My cruise price went UP today. Glad I booked awhile ago.

To put it more accurately....my cruise didn't go up in price,but rather a long standing free upgrade sale ended. During the sale , all standard balconies were the same price. That is gone now and so the price structure went back to normal. My location is now $100 pp more.

TA's received advance notice of another Princess Sale .

Won't be able to book the sailings until Dec 3rd.

Lots of sailings all through 2015 , not just the next couple months as usual.

Will feature reduced "refundable" deposits :)

Includes the usual reduced rates, OBC and Free Specialty Dining for 2 .

See your TA for advance details or to book after sale start date .

Thank you! Got a fare reduction of $200 per person on our cruise next October, plus an additional $100 OBC (we already had $100), plus free dinner in one of the specialty restaurants. Shoot...at this rate Princess will be paying US to cruise! :rolleyes:

:) Thank you all for posting this.. I called and my cruise went down about $510.00 and 100 obc excited......:)

I check the web price every day even though booked with TA (no extras from her) but this has me wondering if one needs to call to get more than what is offered on the web site. Sale went off Dec 2nd on my Royal March sailing so web price is now $50 higher.

I just made my final payment for our cruise next February. Will I be able to get a discount off my fare?

I am on a cruise to Mexico on Feb 28th. I received an upgrade notice and called Princess and then found about the sale. But I would not have save much and it would have cost me my complementary grats. I did not want the upgrade and could have had the same catagories when I booked. But I left it now, and maybe a better upgrade is on it's way. I have received great up grades my last four cruises on Princess.

No price difference in my sailing in March of next year (Regal). But it's included in the sale for sailing dates in November and December of 2015. Sticking with what I have.

I think I agree with you. We also have a cruise booked for next march.We have one of the large obstructed deluxe balconies and from the Research I did on Renmar's site, the only obstruction is a slanted balcony side. The balcony is very large. It is over Facets,which I think is a Jewelry shop, and I doubt much lound noises, other than screams of delight if someone is gifted there, will be coming.

We paid the Cyber sale rate, which I think is the rate now. I was very happy with it. And we did get some OBC credit too. $200 but half of that Is military for my DH.

I am eager to see this ship. The pictures are just stunning.

Are the unpublicized past-passenger rates found by logging into Princess.com and doing a search?

Is there a good source for flash sales without having to contact your TA?

If you have used Princess.com (or phone in to Princess) directly to book past Princess cruises, you are more likely to see additional sales or better past-passenger rates that other past passengers who did not book directly with Princess. Call this a loyalty perk.

Case in point, I've sailed twice with Princess (but booked through a non-Princess agency), but only see the generic sales ads (like anyone else would see via the Princess site). I have two friends who have booked directly with Princess, and both see many more ads targeting special prices for certain itineraries.

During our last cruise, one of these friends did a West Coast 4 day getaway booking (as a past passenger) that is FAR CHEAPER than any rate I could similarly find for that getaway cruise!

If you have used Princess.com (or phone in to Princess) directly to book past Princess cruises, you are more likely to see additional sales or better past-passenger rates that other past passengers who did not book directly with Princess. Call this a loyalty perk.

Case in point, I've sailed twice with Princess (but booked through a non-Princess agency), but only see the generic sales ads (like anyone else would see via the Princess site). I have two friends who have booked directly with Princess, and both see many more ads targeting special prices for certain itineraries.

TAs are not allowed to advertise anything but the official Princess prices.

To find out what better pricing is available from a TA, you need to contact the TA and ask for a quote.

Any reasonably good TA will at least be able to match any pricing you see on Princess and good discount TAs can beat that pricing.

Are the unpublicized past-passenger rates found by logging into Princess.com and doing a search?

Is there a good source for flash sales without having to contact your TA?

Flash equals last min and ate thrown out to ta ' z for quick dissemination --saturation, if looking for flashes hang in there late if you can

To find out what better pricing is available from a TA, you need to contact the TA and ask for a quote.

Any reasonably good TA will at least be able to match any pricing you see on Princess and good discount TAs can beat that pricing.

Very true but at the same time my TA gives one price online & immediately sends a link to a discounted price. There only been one time I've ever seen where Princess had a lowed price.

Very true but at the same time my TA gives one price online & immediately sends a link to a discounted price. There only been one time I've ever seen where Princess had a lower price.

Very true but at the same time my TA gives one price online & immediately sends a link to a discounted price. There only been one time I've ever seen where Princess had a lower price.

But Sonoran_cruiser does not seem to have contacted a TA for a quote, just compared to what a TA advertised with what was on the Princess site for past passengers.

We saved $260 net by calling for the sale. Same cabin. Lost much of our OBC, but the price went down enough to cover it plus $260. Since we have 4 cabins sailing, I assume our friends also improved their cost also so overall that could be $1000 our group saved. YAY!