Princess operational overnight hotels

Highland dancer

my sisters have stayed precruise, in the Hilton and the Marriott , when sailing with princess out of port everglades . I would not worry about the hotel, it will be a good standard of hotel they choose, they keep all passengers in certain hotels together as it helps with the coach transfers if they are all in same hotel.

Miami isn't that close to Port Everglades...I'm sure they have something in Ft. Laud., rather than placing folks in Miami!

Miami has more international flights. It really is not that far.

US travelers have the option of flying into Miami and taking transfers.

Edited by Coral

Miami isn't that close to Port Everglades...I'm sure they have something in Ft. Laud., rather than placing folks in Miami!

Don't forget, even if the flight is on time, folks flying in from Europe tend to arrive at MIA early evening and by the time they get past your DHS and get their bags it is well past midnight according to their body clocks. They have been fed on the aircraft and all they want to do is to get to bed and not face a 45 minute drive to FL.

Princess know that which is why they put them into hotels in Miami.

I agree, its a really long day when traveling home post cruise. We have paid extra next time to fly out at 17:00 hrs, which is a little better. Still dont arrive into Heathrow until 06:30!

In the past we were taken to a day hotel and given lunch, but that all seems to have stopped now. We have also paid to do a trip which is ok and passes a bit of time. The problem with doing things on your own is the suitcases!. But hey, we will have all had a fabulous cruise. x

Princess know that which is why they put them into hotels in Miami.

I think Princess cares little if 'one' is tired.

And, that it's much more likely...

As people arrive over a few hours, it is much more economical to

shuttle them a mile or two to a hotel near the airport, than to shuttle

them 30 miles to a hotel near the cruise port.

I do know a few people on our cruise booked the hotel with princess and are cruising from lauderdale. They are staying at the embassy suites on 17th in fort lauderdale. A 10 minute ride to the cruise port if that. We see alot of princess bookings at the embassy as we stay there quite alot. Not a long drive from miami at all.

I do know a few people on our cruise booked the hotel with princess and are cruising from lauderdale. They are staying at the embassy suites on 17th in fort lauderdale. A 10 minute ride to the cruise port if that. We see alot of princess bookings at the embassy as we stay there quite alot. Not a long drive from miami at all.

Those posting about a Princess hotel near MIA have a Princess package purchased in the UK and are flying to MIA.