Elite level members-drinks list?

avalon007

Hi,

Just wondering if any one can tell me exactly what types of drinks are included for Elite level happy hour?

We are diamond on Royal & going on our first Celebrity cruise in a few months, so I'm well aware we get Elite benefits but can't seem to find drinks details.

Also, does Solstice have a cinema? If not - do they show movies during the day in the theatre or other venue?

Lastly - does celebrity have evening entertainment (games shows, karaoke etc) in any venue apart from the shows in the main theatre?

Thanks. :)

I can't help with the drink list as we skip the Elite Happy Hour; 5-7pm is too early for us.

There is no cinema on the ship but they do show movies in Celebrity Central. They also use that venue for other speakers, comedians, classes.

Yes there is other entertainment in addition to the main shows including game shows & karaoke.

Hi,

Just wondering if any one can tell me exactly what types of drinks are included for Elite level happy hour?

We are diamond on Royal & going on our first Celebrity cruise in a few months, so I'm well aware we get Elite benefits but can't seem to find drinks details.

Also, does Solstice have a cinema? If not - do they show movies during the day in the theatre or other venue?

Lastly - does celebrity have evening entertainment (games shows, karaoke etc) in any venue apart from the shows in the main theatre?

We have been elite for two cruises, on Connie and Infinity. Both times we had a similar, if not identical range of options.

Choices included red or white wine (I think Cab and Chardonnay), which we generally drank.

Also, a martini was included. Occasionally, I had a vodka martini.

DW sometimes drinks Scotch, and I think the brand may have been Dewars.

Courvoisier Cognac was a great choice as well.

There were other choices, but those are the ones I remember

Hi,

I have a copy of the drink list for the Elite Cocktail Hour from a couple years ago but I don't think it has changed. http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/Cruises/Cruise-Ship-Rooms-and-Features/Manus-and-Information-2012/i-Lp6hCdB/A

Depending on the number of Elite passengers on board these will either be served in the sky lounge or you'll receive certificates good during certain hours at most bars on the ship.

Yes, Celebrity has the different types of entertainment you asked about in your last question. As you'd expect these will be listed in the daily programs for each day.

On Eclipse last week there were a couple of additions, there are now two white and two red wines to choose from, and also there was one bottled water listed. You were supposed to get the small bottles, but some of the bars ran out and gave the larger bottles. We were on vouchers. The vouchers could be used both in the Sky Lounge, or in several other bars around the ship, not the Martini and not the Molecular.

• 4 weeks later...
When given vouchers, is each one for a single drink?

When there are so many Elite and higher Captain's Club members that vouchers are used three vouchers are issued per person per night. Each voucher is for one drink and can be used at the eligible venues (information will be printed on the coupon) from 5 PM to 7 PM.

I'm pretty sure only the Elite member gets the vouchers. But you can use one or two of them to get a drink for your friend. My husband and I each got 3, and it was just random whether we gave two of mine, two of his, or one of each for each round. No one cared.

Now, if you happen to be on a cruise where there is the dedicated Elite cocktail time in the dedicated venue (not vouchers), I *think* they would not be able to accompany you.

I am elite but the other person in my cabin is not. Will they get vouchers?

1st cruise being Elite.

Joanne

If the cruise uses vouchers for the Elite Cocktail Hour, both people in the stateroom will get them, even if one is not Elite.

If they don't use vouchers, the other person in the cabin will be able to attend the Elite function. Just check with the Captain's Club Hostess if their card is not marked to be able to attend.

Really? A non-Elite member will get them? I'm surprised by that. Do they get all the other coupons, too - laundry, bingo, gelato, etc. etc.?

If you are in the same stateroom with an Elite person and you are not Elite, you get all the Happy Hour benefits (breakfast/evening cocktails). Only the Elite person gets the sheet of coupons for laundry, gelato, and the like. The other person will only get the sheet of coupons based on their Captain's Club level.

My wife was Elite on one cruise, and I was one cruise short of being Elite. She got the Elite coupons, and I got the Select (or whatever they called them) coupons. Got to go to all the Elite functions with her.

Some suggestions, Even with vouchers in use, plan on sitting in the same area and get the same server. Order drink and supply voucher and a $5. After a few nights, you can call for anything you want, and toward the even we where getting 5-6 drinks an evening. No vouchers where asked for.

I should add that on our cruises at least, vouchers were dated so you can't stockpile them. Also, as noted above, they can only be used during the posted hours, and not in any dining venue.

While they are indeed dated with name and cabin number (at least were on my Eclipse TA this spring), they never validated the dates. I had a premium drinks package, so a few days in gave my unused vouchers to a colleague and couple other friends, and they enjoyed them the entire cruise, without regard for the date on the vouchers.