Kamlani resignation

bitob

In 2013 Mr Kamlani posted the following "There is also a selection of champagnes which has never included Perrier Jouet. We will provide the full list on our website next week at which point everyone will be equipped with the necessary information to make an informed decision on whether to purchase a beverage package, request a refund, OR to sail on another line that includes Perrier Jouet in their package. Cheers.

KSK". This despite several posts which stated they sampled Perrier Jouet in the drink package. I enjoyed Perrier Jouet when I had the drink package that year. He may be an excellent manager, but wasn't too good in public relations.

Seconded.......I must have downed a couple of cases when it was served as part of the package 🍻

Seconded.......I must have downed a couple of cases when it was served as part of the package

I concur. Sailed on Marina Rome to Rio transatlantic in Nov 2012 and drank many glasses of Perrier Jouet as part of the Premium package ($49.99 at the time).

It stands out in my mind because it was the most expensive by-the-glass wine at $20 a glass, and we were trying to get the most "bang for the buck" from the package. :rolleyes:

Ah, the great "Perrier-Jouet" yes-or-no thread from months ago. I contributed a few posts to that, and the even larger issue was ambiguous and incomplete wording as to what was included in the premium package. Mr. Kamlani, as noted, did chime in and clarified what was included. What seems to have been the case is that absent clarity from above, Perrier-Jouet had been served in numerous settings previously but this was not corporate policy as of Mr. Kamlani's post. It wasn't part of our premium package on Riviera in March of this year.

I wish him the very best in his future. I have confidence he will do very, very well. I was so sad to learn this happened while we were on our Regatta cruise. He had sent a beautiful box of chocolates to our cabin and I wrote him a thank you note before I learned he was gone. I guess he'll never get that!:(