Healthy Breakfast on Voyager for 11 days ?

falados99

You can get made to order eggs with veggies (or an omelet) at WJ (egg whites included), oatmeal, fruit and things like that. The dining room is open on sea days and has an assortment of options those days too!
The dining room is open every day for Breakfast, unless things have changed. Edited by FLACRUISER99

You should have no problem finding healthy breakfast foods at either the buffet or the main dining room.

I prefer the buffet because I have better control over the food combinations and portion sizes that I want.

Check the label if that is a concern. I teaspoon is 4 grams of sugar.

I eat healthfully at breakfast by choosing fruit, oatmeal with walnuts or almonds and one level teaspoon of brown sugar. I choose some fruit, and every other day or so, a whole egg cooked firm with some veggies. I will also grab sliced tomatos if there are any available.

I do allow myself some bacon as we rarely have it at home. DonnaK is right about the portion control being easier at the buffet.

Have a wonderful cruise and kudos to you for trying to eat healthfully even on vacation.

Edited by Bookish Angel

They did not have an omelet station on Brilliance a couple of weeks ago and I have heard of this on several other ships as well. We really enjoy that option but did manage to find great alternatives. Especially like the choices at Park Cafe in the solarium but I don't know if Voyager has that option. You will be able to find great things for breakfast just walk to all the stations before starting to fill your plate.

Additionally, if your ship does have an omelette station you can request they use cooking spray instead of a ladle of oil. :eek:

Making healthy choices is easy if you choose wisely and do not eat with your eyes. ;):) Remember that fruit may seem healthy but it has a ton of carbohydrates. A balance of protein and healthy carbs will do a body good. :)

So this my first cruise but wont know where to have breakfast at in the morning any suggestions ?

dear gawd yes.

fresh fruit out the wazoo. oatmeal. granola. muesli. smoked salmon. made to order eggs for protein. Yoghurt. Park Cafe has egg white sandwiches,

both the buffet and the MDR have plenty of healthy choices.