MS Zuiderdam Sail-Away December 8, 2014

aliaschief

I'm still hanging out in 6102 waiting for my color and number to be called. Very nice relaxing cruise. Not looking forward to flying home but can start the countdown to next cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm still hanging out in 6102 waiting for my color and number to be called. Very nice relaxing cruise. Not looking forward to flying home but can start the countdown to next cruise

Welcome home and glad to hear you enjoyed your cruise.

Welcome back. You don't have to wait long for your next cruise. Unpack, wash clothes, repack!

Sail Away is scheduled for 4:00 PM.

Join us if you have the time.

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

MS Ryndam is in Key West today from 1:00-6:00.

http://keywestharborwebcam.com

Will be here and (keeping fingers crossed) hopefully, with some sound from my ancient computer. It just is NOT the same without sound!

Will be here and (keeping fingers crossed) hopefully, with some sound from my ancient computer. It just is NOT the same without sound!

Nothing wrong with your computer. We are slowly helping you break your Sail-Away Addiction. First sound and eventually the picture! We'll have you back to norm by the New Year.

Hang in there!:)

Edited by aliaschief

Nothing wrong with your computer. We are slowly helping you break your Sail-Away Addiction. First sound and eventually the picture! We'll have you back to norm by the New Year.

Hang in there!:)

No, No! I don't have a problem -really!!! No interventions, pleeeaaasssseee!:eek::eek:

Ahhhhh! Sound, beautiful sound! Wasn't easy though. I have my 2002 computer (running Windows XP) hardwired to the cable modem (somehow the wireless card which used to be hooked up has gotten lost). The machine is so slow that it took me about five minutes to just boot it up and a little less to get on the internet. Once I got to the webcam I kept getting a message about a certificiate and if I wanted to continue. Whether I said Yes, no or view certificate the stupid message would not go away. After about fifteen minutes it got tired of playing that game, gave up, and let me see the webcam. I sure have gotten spoied with the graphics on my Apple products but my poor, old Gateway is giving me good sound. One wierd thing - I have the sound on both PE and FLL webcams and am not getting any echo. BTW, the Marine Traffic map is not showing on either webcam on any of my devices.

Edited by Scrapnana