Robes to and from Pool

Speedo , Yes Please .

I like a Man in a speedo.

Real Men that is.

Nice, elegant, refined Men.

Can you post the pic here, or maybe provide a link ?

Told off? Hard to imagine...

(Wondering what the unedited version contained) [emoji12]

I don't wear a robe to the pool. To me, that's why I have purchased bathing suit cover-ups. I think it's tacky to wear a robe outside the cabin, but it doesn't upset me.

On the other hand seeing someone in the buffet line with a bathrobe on makes me think the person is just too darn lazy to put clothes on and doesn't have any respect for him/herself or anyone else.

I know there are many who will disagree with me, but seriously, I feel the same way about allowing teens to wear their pajamas out of the house. I don't care how trendy that can be.

Edited by katiel53

We had nice heavy robes and wore them to the pool. We did not dance around the whole ship, just the pool area. It wasn't hot and humid, it was quite cool and the robes helped. I believe they sell swimsuit robes for cover ups so we really do not see what the problem is. None of us, however, went to the formal restaurant in them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had nice heavy robes and wore them to the pool. We did not dance around the whole ship, just the pool area. It wasn't hot and humid, it was quite cool and the robes helped. I believe they sell swimsuit robes for cover ups so we really do not see what the problem is. None of us, however, went to the formal restaurant in them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RCL robe night at the MDR...now there is an alternative to formal night!!!

Personally, I wonder why anyone would spend so much of their cruise vacation focusing on what other people wear. We focus on having a good time!

Those people are envious of everyone in the robes. It helps if you have a great body if you are going to strut your stuff in an RCL robe. ;)

Funny! But, they do tie up. I DON"T have a great body but I flipping don't care what anyone else thinks about it. And, I don't worry about anyone else either. I find it courageous of some of these people who strut their stuff...even though their stuff isn't "model perfect". If you have that kind of confidence (and I wish I did) I say go for it. The funniest thing we ever saw on a cruise was a teenage girl probably 17ish who headed into the windjammer in her bra and underwear...do you think any of the men minded that? She did have a great figure but then she was super young. We also saw men walking into the food stations when she went past, great having entertainment with your meal.

Funny! But, they do tie up. I DON"T have a great body but I flipping don't care what anyone else thinks about it.

I actually am thinking about others when I wear my robe from the tub back to my cabin. On formal night, I'm out of my formal clothes right after dinner, but some people like to stay out late in their formals. Sometimes you can't help bumping into people in crowded elevators so the robe helps me keep from giving others wet spots.

BillOh, I like your style!

Thanks, On our 2013 Allure cruise we were going to take my picture all over the ship in the robe just to post it in my review for uptight people. If you see the picture earlier in the thread at our meet and mingle that is me and the other guy were going to take the photos as a joke around the ship, but we never got around to it other than the M&M.

On my last cruise, I decided to take a poll about robe wearing with fellow passengers who:

• I cared what they wore.
  • I cared about what they thought about what I wore.

The results were:

• Number of those polled who thought wearing a robe was proper: 0
  • Number who thought wearing a robe was improper: 0

Poll size: 0

It is a vacation folks. Relax. Enjoy. :)

On my last cruise, I decided to take a poll about robe wearing with fellow passengers who:

• I cared what they wore.
  • I cared about what they thought about what I wore.

The results were:

• Number of those polled who thought wearing a robe was proper: 0
  • Number who thought wearing a robe was improper: 0

Poll size: 0

It is a vacation folks. Relax. Enjoy. :)

You must not be cruising with anyone from CC. I know everyone on CC has an opinion. :)