Automatic graturities charged ?

Southendweather

Add to this, condiment sets, tea bags, coffee sticks and ash trays, you have to say that certain people's behaviour is actually totally appalling, and has no place on a cruise ship, let alone respectable society.

These cretins know what they are doing, know is is wrong on so many levels, know they are despised, know they are not wanted on a ship, yet still they continue to book cruises, to then swan about the ship in a delusional state, complaining about all and sundry.

Could the time have arrived where CC members start naming these nare do wells?

In the past a few posters have reorted saving their biscuits to take home. It seems it is standard practice :eek:

The best one i heard of was a bolt together chromium bar stool which dissappeared at the end of a cruise :eek::eek:

In the past a few posters have reorted saving their biscuits to take home. It seems it is standard practice :eek:

- for cretins who loathe paying for anything - could there be a possible connection with Gratutities?

The best one i heard of was a bolt together chromium bar stool which dissappeared at the end of a cruise :eek::eek:

- when culprit is found the stool should be used as a suppository (without anesetic)

Why does P&O attract so much of the UK's human garbage?

Edited by PORT ROYAL

- for cretins who loathe paying for anything - could there be a possible connection with Gratutities?

- when culprit is found the stool should be used as a suppository (without anesetic)

the dissapearing bar stool was not P&O. i won't mention the cruise line because it will just result in a deluge of unjustified criticism and sarcasm.:rolleyes:

ps, they won't find the culprit as they just walked off with it in their suitcase.

the dissapearing bar stool was not P&O. i won't mention the cruise line because it will just result in a deluge of unjustified criticism and sarcasm.:rolleyes:

ps, they won't find the culprit as they just walked off with it in their suitcase.

Free speach versus cheerleaders:rolleyes: Fully understand your position.

Perhaps the stool was deemed a justified reward in exchange just for thinking about giving gratuities :rolleyes:

PR You are so correct, they must be cretins to take home the offering that P&O call biscuits. i never would' However in the days of the Priory Crumbles, well .................

Cb

You to may have heard about the alleged "Secret Guests" [a la secret shoppers]? Thought this was just idle gossip. :eek:

As I have mentioned on here in previous posts, we have cruised for free as such. In return for this we have had to provide information at the end of the cruise.

Cannot really say much more other than it probably sounds a lot more sinister than it actually is.

Been on many cruises with P&O where the Cruise Director has joked that all suitcases will be checked on disembarkation for biscuits collected from your cabin over the cruise. This is said light heartedly and dont think P&O are worried about you taking the biscuits home instead of eating them in your cabin the cost must be pennies.

Been on many cruises with P&O where the Cruise Director has joked that all suitcases will be checked on disembarkation for biscuits collected from your cabin over the cruise. This is said light heartedly and dont think P&O are worried about you taking the biscuits home instead of eating them in your cabin the cost must be pennies.

Surely P&O have addressed the problem of people taking the biscuits home by changing to the awful ones that are currently in the cabins. It never surprised me that people took the previous ones, we now take our own from home with us so perhaps people like us make up for those who take P&O biscuits home.

Edited by Josy1953

Add to this, condiment sets, tea bags, coffee sticks and ash trays, you have to say that certain people's behaviour is actually totally appalling, and has no place on a cruise ship, let alone respectable society.

These cretins know what they are doing, know is is wrong on so many levels, know they are despised, know they are not wanted on a ship, yet still they continue to book cruises, to then swan about the ship in a delusional state, complaining about all and sundry.

Could the time have arrived where CC members start naming these nare do wells?

Are you sure you haven't forgotten the smiley? I've just been in a hotel and brought back three tea bags and two packets of biscuits which the hotel kindly gave me. I do not see this as worthy of the epithets "totally appalling", "not respectable", "cretin", "wrong on so many levels", or even "nare do well" (sic). And if by that admission I have put myself (in your mind) on a level with the worst occupants of Strangeways, I will attempt to live with my conscience.

PS - if your view is a valid way to look at people who remove a single small item from the ship, then it's no wonder people occasionally pick up a packet of butter and put it back again. Which is the worse offence, being a mass poisoner or a low-life thief? :eek:

I take the biscuits home - my grandchildren love them, they ask before we go if we are going to bring them back again they see it as a real treat.

I cannot see what is wrong with that in fact on GBS night we asked for a couple of exstra garlands for the grandchildren and they gave us a handfull. We also save the bedtime chocs. for the grandchildren.

I think taking other things teabags ect is a little extreem though.