What will 2015 bring for you?

ocav

Happy New Year-

What will 2015 be bringing for you cruise wise? (Or if you wanna share something non-cruisey then sure)

For me I'll be doing my first Caribbean Cruise + first time on Quantum.

It's also the first time I've spent NYE booking flights for a holiday long distance that didn't involve a work credit card!

Happy New Year everyone!!! May your families have good health, happiness and many cruises in the new year.

For 2015 we have;

A March B2B on Allure.

A Western Med sailing on Allure in May.

Oasis in August.

Independence in October.

We will have a quick trip to Vegas and maybe even NYC.

Oh, and today is my birthday. Guess what I got... A new flow board.:p

What will 2015 bring? For us it brings a break from relying on RCI for our cruises. This year will be one of firsts sailing on other cruise lines.

Although we have a short RCI this May on Enchantment, this is followed by a Southern Caribbean sailing on Carnival visiting new ports and then in September an Eastern Mediterranean sailing on Celebrity Constellation.

Will be an interesting and exciting year for us with new cruise lines to experience.

This year will bring an awesome couples land vacation to the Pacific Northwest (Seattle/Portland/Oregon Coast) in June and an awesome family cruise to ring in 2016 on Allure with some extra days in FLL on the beach.

Having a really nice vacation planned after each six months of the year gives me something to look forward to during my very busy normal work life.

This will be my kids first cruise (our 5th) and it will be fun watching it all through their eyes.

Good morning everyone. Wishing you all a very healthy and happy New Year.

3 cruises this year, Radiance, Liberty and Freedom. It will also be our first time in a suite.

Looking at Med for 2016, or possibly a river cruise with friends.

Happy New Year!!!

2015 brings 4 cruises this year. Two short ones in January (Freedom & Enchantment). Jewel up the Pacific coast of the US in May. And Western Caribbean on Brilliance in November.

Oh...becoming Diamond, too!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums