Last Minute Cruise! Help

cimarrongirl

Considering taking a last minute cruise on Regal Princess, a girls get-a-way. We'd like to go as cheap as we can, but I'm not sure about an inside cabin. The others have cruised having an inside cabin, I have not. I would appreciate your advice and comments on your inside cabin experience. Thank You!

As long as you're not claustrophobic, an inside is great. It's better to be in an inside cabin than not be able to go on a cruise. Plus generally you'll save a lot of money--and still get to see the same shows, eat in the same dining rooms, etc. It's not like on Cunard (and some Celebrity ships) where there are different dining rooms for the different classes of cabins. Just be sure to look at prices carefully. For our 3-day cruise last month, it was actually $10 cheaper to book a balcony than it was an inside cabin after taking into consideration the different amounts of on-board credit offered ($100 pp for the balcony and $50 pp for the inside).

I've been in insides, outsides, balconies, mini/jr. suites, full suites and grand suites but when I cruise without DH, I go with inside cabins most of the time. I like the economical aspect of them. So nice to have the whole cabin to myself too.

If you're going just for fun with the girls, save the money and get a spa treatment instead. ;)

Like many others have had all kinds of cabins, but more times than not we are in an inside. Love the sideways cabins on the Regal, I think they feel a little roomier. I would rather take a 3 week cruise with an inside than a 1 week in a balcony most of the time. It only takes 5 minutes or so to be out on deck.

You could always try it on a short cruise and then you would know if it makes a difference for you.