Royal Princess dining options.

lynnemac

I have read that on the Royal Princess there are a fondue and a crab shack dining option on certain nights. I am traveling on a 10 night cruise in February. Where are these dinners held onboard and what evenings. I cannot find out much about either on Princesses web site.

If you have tried these dining options or know about them, please help.

Thank in advance

These are held in a section of the buffet area.

The days they will be offered will be listed in the Patter.

It is possible your headwaiter can find out at the start of the cruise which evenings they will be offered.

I have read that on the Royal Princess there are a fondue and a crab shack dining option on certain nights. I am traveling on a 10 night cruise in February. Where are these dinners held onboard and what evenings. I cannot find out much about either on Princesses web site.

Thank in advance

Found this on the Princess website: http://www.princess.com/news/backgrounders_and_fact_sheets/factsheet/Royal-Princess-Offers-Dining-Options-for-Every-Craving.html#.VMSVFYTTlQA

Horizon Court - Specialty Dining

Two fun specialty dining choices are housed within the Horizon Court – a Crab Shack and Fondues.

Crab Shack – Seafood lovers will have a full crab shack experience, complete with mallets, bibs and buckets. Diners can enjoy crawfish in a Bayou-style “Mud Bug” boil, spiced peel and eat shrimp, or a mixed steamer pot filled with snow crab, jumbo shrimp, clams, and mussels. Cover charge: $20

Fondues – A variety of cheese fondues highlight this special experience, including classic Swiss with white wine, German cheddar fondue with beer, and a French cheese fondue with champagne. Other Swiss, German or Austrian specialties round out the menu. Cover charge: $20

Thank in advance

You will have to wait until you are onboard to find out when these are scheduled. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks, I'll have to try it. Love any fondue as long as it includes the right cheeses.

I rather enjoyed all of the different meat and bread dunking items. It did turn out to be quite a bit of food when it was done. I particularly enjoyed the potato pancakes and salmon served as the appetizer. Yum!

:D