Just a quick booze question. I'm sorry!

I will be sailing on the Oasis of the Seas on a B2B cruise and staying in the same stateroom for both cruises. If I purchase liquor on the first leg of the cruise will it be delivered to my stateroom the last night of the first cruise or the last night of the second cruise? Thank you. :rolleyes:

I will be sailing on the Oasis of the Seas on a B2B cruise and staying in the same stateroom for both cruises. If I purchase liquor on the first leg of the cruise will it be delivered to my stateroom the last night of the first cruise or the last night of the second cruise? Thank you. :rolleyes:

Last night of the 2nd cruise

Any alcohol purchased on the last night of a cruise is usually given to you to take back to your cabin.;) Friends are nice too.:D

You can, however, carry on four bottles of wine on board the first week. If two of you are going, each bring two bottles. Usually there is no questions about it. However, if there is a question, show your Set Sail passes for each cruise to the scanner person. Worst case scenario is that two bottles will be taken and held until the second cruise begins. We have done several b2b's, each carrying two bottles, and there have been no questions about number of bottles at all.

We've been fortunate enough to B2B several times. I'll buy my booze on board that last night of the first leg and carry it back to the cabin myself - no questions asked.