Fort Lauderdale

lansownemac

My wife and I are going on our first Cruise to the southern Caribbean, south and central America and then Jamaica on the way back to Fort Lauderdale. We live in Jensen Beach Florida. Is there a limo service from the airport to Port Everglades? Has anyone taken an Enterprise car rental to the port? Is there a Enterprise Car Rental place at the port or indeed any other car rental place?

TIA

My wife and I are going on our first Cruise to the southern Caribbean, south and central America and then Jamaica on the way back to Fort Lauderdale. We live in Jensen Beach Florida. Is there a limo service from the airport to Port Everglades? Has anyone taken an Enterprise car rental to the port? Is there a Enterprise Car Rental place at the port or indeed any other car rental place?

TIA

We drive to the port and park at Park n Fly. They shuttle us to the ship and back. (approx $10/day) Port Everglades is about 90 miles from you.

Alternately, if you have little luggage, you could drive or get a ride to West Palm and then ride the TriRail to Ft. Lauderdale and then taxi to the ship.

TIA

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

I wouldn't spend a large amount for a limo since it is no more than a ten minute drive between the port and airport. There are car rental agencies at the airport. I paid $11 for a shuttle between the port and airport last week.