New Concerns About Quality

drfun48

Are the moderators conservatives? I thought they were moderates.

Based on past experience I believe that lean just to the left of of Eric Holder. If so I apologize to them.

I also apologize sincerely for digressing from the thread that I started which was addressing the most pressing issues of cruise service.

Sorry for the error in the last post . I'm just so upset at the diminished services,It should have read what's next removing your own lobster tail from its shell or placing your own napkin in your lap ?

I was in a corner aft in December on the Reflection and I had to help guide the Captain into backing the ship in and out of the ports. Alittle to the left, now come on straight back, to the right a bit....It was alot of work, especially at night when I had to use the flares to help him park the ship.

I never had to do this when I had aft corners last year. And it did not state this on the website when I was booking my stateroom. I don't think HAL makes their aft corner pax help with parking the ship.

When is celebrity going to get over itself and abandon the archaic port,starboard,aft stern thing ? How about front rear left and right ?and what's with "butler" why not man-slave? And what of all this French stuff like maître d'? Why can we get past all the pretense and call him dining room boss guy ?

Finally I'm tired of all that walking fr the dining room to the theater at the end of the ship. Why don't they put them on top of each other or at least put in those horizontal elevators they have been promising for years.

I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore

I was in a corner aft in December on the Reflection and I had to help guide the Captain into backing the ship in and out of the ports. Alittle to the left, now come on straight back, to the right a bit....It was alot of work, especially at night when I had to use the flares to help him park the ship.

I never had to do this when I had aft corners last year. And it did not state this on the website when I was booking my stateroom. I don't think HAL makes their aft corner pax help with parking the ship.

It's because -X- refuses to pay for new batteries for the reversing camera [more cutbacks] and only the newest ships [edge class] will have hard wred cameras installed.

Although the dress code for Blu is smart casual every night, those who want Curly Wurlys must dress in formal attire - tux for men, cocktail dress for women. They must also have the Premium Candy Package. These rules are strictly enforced. The distant relative is out of luck.

Not if the distant relative is Zenith.

I have been waging a crusade,if I can use that word without offending someone or have a moderator delete my post on the grounds of political incorrectness, against the placement of mini pepper mill grinders on the tables.

I long for the days gone by when the waiter would mill my pepper for me

Last cruise I suffered a sprained wrist milling and found it difficult to lift my martinis

What's next,removing your pie lobster tail from its shell,

What..? Mini pepper mills placed upon the tables? :eek: When did this start?

Multiple millings causing sprainings over many sailings will eventually make most avoid the mills!

What's coming next, salt packets on the tables? I anticipate paper cuts will be on the rise!

Whatever drfun48 is smoking, I want some.

Are you in the premium or classic package ?one additional demonstration of lack of attention to detail.

On my recent cruise on the Equinox when my stateroom attendant changed my toilet paper he placed the roll backwards so I had to reach in back rather than over the top in front. Who trains these Rolle anyway ?

Are you in the premium or classic package ?one additional demonstration of lack of attention to detail.

On my recent cruise on the Equinox when my stateroom attendant changed my toilet paper he placed the roll backwards so I had to reach in back rather than over the top in front. Who trains these Rolle anyway ?

Did he fold the little tri-angle though, that seems to be slipping.

Well at least your room attendant provided the toilet paper. On my recent cruise on the Reflection, I requested a litter box for my service cat, who diligently alerts me before I have an allergic reaction to subpar candy, the kind typically found in the classic package. Obviously, I would not cruise without her, but the state room attendant had the nerve to tell me he had never heard of an allergy service cat. I wonder what planet he was from?