New Concerns About Quality

drfun48

What is that word" Rolle" in my last post. Am I being hacked by Celebrity for voicing my legitimate concerns ?

The word "Rolle" indicates that they have hacked your computer inserting a special program that will listen to your conversations and transmit any -ve comments to X.

Honest Stewart told me on one cruise.

Well at least your room attendant provided the toilet paper. On my recent cruise on the Reflection, I requested a litter box for my service cat, who diligently alerts me before I have an allergic reaction to subpar candy, the kind typically found in the classic package. Obviously, I would not cruise without her, but the state room attendant had the nerve to tell me he had never heard of an allergy service cat. I wonder what planet he was from?

She's a legitimate cat they can't ask how she serves they just have to give her litter, you should complain to the ADA.

Really? So I guess the same would go for Jose Cuervo, my service Parrot, that alerts me when I have too much tequila? They made me feel like they did not believe me, and I think the assistant even rolled his eyes...

Really? So I guess the same would go for Jose Cuervo, my service Parrot, that alerts me when I have too much tequila? They made me feel like they did not believe me, and I think the assistant even rolled his eyes...

But why did Jose need cat litter:confused:.

Funny on my last cruise my Steward was Jose and so was my waiter, jokingly at dnner on the first nght I told my waiter he couldn't be "Hose A" as I already had one so he was now "Hose B", the next night he was introducing himself to guests as "Hose B because that man already has a hose B" he was laughing about it all cruise.

Just thought I'd drop in here to get a chuckle. It seems to be the only thread where a sense of humor is welcome:D!

Did you hear about the horse that stopped into a bar, & the bartender asked "Why the long face?"

And I still say they're sprinkles, not jimmies.

Edited by richsea

They have tastings on board Celebrity to help you understand the difference between the two, but they cost extra and they're not covered by your candy package. They're free for suite guests, though! :)

They have tastings on board Celebrity to help you understand the difference between the two, but they cost extra and they're not covered by your candy package. They're free for suite guests, though! :)

Only for those in superior suites with Michaels' Club access, Sky suites are excluded.

Only for those in superior suites with Michaels' Club access, Sky suites are excluded.

I've been meaning to complain about that, but then that Michael guy left. And shouldn't it have been changed to Lisa's Club? Is this discrimination against women? Or, more likely, budget cuts because they'd have to change all the signs?

I've been meaning to complain about that, but then that Michael guy left. And shouldn't it have been changed to Lisa's Club? Is this discrimination against women? Or, more likely, budget cuts because they'd have to change all the signs?

On a serious note, I was sitting in the club last cruise wondering who it was named for then realized it must have been bailiey and asked my self that very question, when does it become Lisa's LOL!

It's just plain laziness they have't changed it Wont cost a dime

M I C H A E L ' S

All the letter's are there.

Just thought I'd drop in here to get a chuckle. It seems to be the only thread where a sense of humor is welcome:D!

Did you hear about the horse that stopped into a bar, & the bartender asked "Why the long face?"

Reminds me of the time an "emotional support" Dog and Cat were brought into Michael's Club...

The bartender immediately approaches and asks, "Would you like something to drink, Sir?"

The dog looks the bartender in the eye and says, "I'll have a beer, the cat would like a vodka tonic, and get my master here a gin martini, very dry."

"That's unbelievable!" the bartender says to the suite guest. "Your dog can talk!"

The guy laughs. "Don't let him fool you, pal. The cat's a ventriloquist."

Not at all. Under strictest confidentiality a Celebrity/RCCL insider told me that the honor bestowed upon her will be much more significant. The new "project EDGE" ships will be named the Lisa I and Lisa II. Further, there will be no Martini Bar on the new ships. Instead there will be a more upscale venue called Lisa's Liquors. Only those persons in Suites will be allowed access. Don't tell anyone.

Reminds me of the time an "emotional support" Dog and Cat were brought into Michael's Club...

The bartender immediately approaches and asks, "Would you like something to drink, Sir?"

The dog looks the bartender in the eye and says, "I'll have a beer, the cat would like a vodka tonic, and get my master here a gin martini, very dry."

"That's unbelievable!" the bartender says to the suite guest. "Your dog can talk!"

The guy laughs. "Don't let him fool you, pal. The cat's a ventriloquist."

A white horse walks into a bar.

The bartender says, "We've got a drink named after you."

The horse replies, "What, Dobbin?"

I heard they were renaming the Craft Rooms on the S class ships to "Lisa's Lounge". The men in suits felt it appropriate since she is a woman you know.

Us womanfolk need to remember our place after all. Perhaps they should have considered renaming the kitchen after Lisa, too... ;)

It's just plain laziness they have't changed it Wont cost a dime

M I C H A E L ' S

All the letter's are there.

They'd be one "s" short all you get is LISA not Lisa's, typical Celebrity all off for the cost of one lousy S.

I heard they were renaming the Craft Rooms on the S class ships to "Lisa's Lounge". The men in suits felt it appropriate since she is a woman you know.

The men in suits only got it half right.

The rooms are being renamed, "Lisa gets the Last Laugh Lounge". :cool:

Edited by C-Dragons

On a serious note, I was sitting in the club last cruise wondering who it was named for then realized it must have been bailiey and asked my self that very question, when does it become Lisa's LOL!

It's been Michael's Club since long before Mr Bayley's reign. It was certainly called that when it has just stopped being a cigar bar in 2006. I may be wrong but I thought that there is a Michael's Club on Century which pre-dates that M-class ships. Century has the original Murano.

It's been Michael's Club since long before Mr Bayley's reign. It was certainly called that when it has just stopped being a cigar bar in 2006. I may be wrong but I thought that there is a Michael's Club on Century which pre-dates that M-class ships. Century has the original Murano.

I was just kidding about Bayley - I always assumed it was named for Michael Chandris. Yes, correct that there is a Michael's Club on Century.

And if left sitting n the ice cream the colour ran:eek:.

And all the jelly beans were different colours.

Though I must say the Ice Cream bar, with it's fresh made IC, may well have elevated Celebrity to my fav line, so much better than that soft serve rubbish.

I love the ice cream bar, too. Celebrity and HAL have this one covered. Agree about the soft serve...not good IMO. HAL has liquors to put on top, too. I enjoyed the ice cream bar in the Lido on our Infinity cruise....better to me than the pretty desserts that don't taste as good as they look (that's on every buffet I've been to....)

Please don't let this thread become serious. It was started in the spirit of stupidity and I would hope it could rain as such. This is neither the time nor the place for legitimate complaints. Please if you are serious or sober take your comments elsewhere.